What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Given we're likely changing suppliers, I doubt our jerseys will be released that late.

As for our membership, it wasn't released til November last year. The club has already indicated they'll be sending stuff out early/mid October.

chefman21

Juniors
I'm surprised the Roosters haven't released theres early. Thought they might get bandwagoners. Called up and it won't be for 3-4 weeks.

IanG

Coach
I want to upgrade mine. Sick of sitting on the hill.

Wonder if the Warriors still don't have a non-ticketed membership. How crazy is that?

RedVee

First Grade
I want to upgrade mine. Sick of sitting on the hill.

Wonder if the Warriors still don't have a non-ticketed membership. How crazy is that?

Ad in Big League (or RLW) this week for Aussie Warrior memberships. I'd guess they are non-ticketed!

adamkungl

Immortal
I'm surprised the Roosters haven't released theres early. Thought they might get bandwagoners. Called up and it won't be for 3-4 weeks.

Roosters are doing a pledge thing at the moment where you can pledge $20 towards your membership.

37117_10150299204830385_222342250384_14959898_7889114_n.jpg

LRC

I paid $89 for my roosters GA pass...11 home games at the SFS for this....that is massive value. (Normally $99 but 10% discount to sign up on the spot).

applesauce

Bench
Are autobarn the Bulldogs new major sponsor? That will be close to WOW in terms of sh*t looking logos on jerseys!

chefman21

Juniors
I paid $89 for my roosters GA pass...11 home games at the SFS for this....that is massive value. (Normally $99 but 10% discount to sign up on the spot).

They are all pretty good value. By the time you purchase tickets separately for a game it all adds up. I got mine. Gold Membership, Bay 13, Row BB, Seats 15 and 16. Four rows behind the players tunnel and slightly off centre. Great seats! Great Christmas present!

Timmah

Staff member
So 'Dogs and Roosters came out today, and Raiders (officially: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=20109).

Looks like there's only a couple who haven't. Updated list:

Brisbane Broncos
Overview - Brochure - Buy Online
http://www.broncos.com.au/default.aspx?s=2011-broncos-season-membership
Canberra Raiders
Overview - Buy Online
http://www.raiders.com.au/default.aspx?s=membership-belonging
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Register your interest

Gold Coast Titans

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Overview - Buy Online

Melbourne Storm
Register your interest

Newcastle Knights
Overview - Renew - Register

North Queensland Cowboys

Parramatta Eels

Penrith Panthers

St George Illawarra Dragons
Overview - Buy Online

South Sydney Rabbitohs
Overview - Multiple links to apply online through Overview

Sydney Roosters
Overview - Buy Online

Warriors
Overview - Buy Online

Wests Tigers
Overview - Buy Online

Timmah

Staff member
Why does it state that there are only 10 Bulldogs home games at ANZ?
Because there are only 10 Bulldogs home games at ANZ.

We normally take 1 to Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane (vs Titans) and 1 to Gosford or Adelaide.

The trade-off is reciprocal rights to the Eels and Rabbitohs home matches at ANZ Stadium, which in effect means 12 games there.

dimitri

First Grade
Because there are only 10 Bulldogs home games at ANZ.

We normally take 1 to Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane (vs Titans) and 1 to Gosford or Adelaide.

The trade-off is reciprocal rights to the Eels and Rabbitohs home matches at ANZ Stadium, which in effect means 12 games there.

yeah thats right - last yr it wass bris and adelaide

i like the bulldogs pacakges this year! looks like they are also selling on level 4!

MB_03.jpg

CC_Roosters

First Grade
had a look round some of the club sites and they have put even more effort in this year by the looks of it, Tigers and Bulldogs look particularly impressive to me.

I'll be signing up as a Roosters member in the next few weeks once my employment (or lack of) is sorted out. They have way more options than last year from what i have seen so far, but it will probably be the country membership for me as i don't want fixed into matches i don't know the dates or times of yet. If or when the IC fixes the draw it will do more wonders for the member numbers me thinks!

Excellent job Timmah in putting up all that info, links etc... :clap::clap:

dimitri

First Grade
had a look round some of the club sites and they have put even more effort in this year by the looks of it, Tigers and Bulldogs look particularly impressive to me.

I'll be signing up as a Roosters member in the next few weeks once my employment (or lack of) is sorted out. They have way more options than last year from what i have seen so far, but it will probably be the country membership for me as i don't want fixed into matches i don't know the dates or times of yet. If or when the IC fixes the draw it will do more wonders for the member numbers me thinks!

Excellent job Timmah in putting up all that info, links etc... :clap::clap:

i agree

some excellent options

do tigers have their brochure online yet?

beave

Coach
going in to renew mine tomorrow at DFS. They've dropped the price a fair bit which is good, but considering the 3 years we've had up here, they would be stupid not to do it.

Family pass in the Eastern Premium seats is $950 but thats with a 15% loyalty discount, so normally it's about $1070 ish or something (can't be f**ked doing the math)

They are throwing in some merch as well as part of the package, cap and my fave........... a friggin cow bell.