What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

boxhead

First Grade
Updating from Timmah's previous post...
Bulldogs - 6651 (counter - www.bulldogs.com.au)
Raiders - 6200 approx (counter - www.raiders.com.au)
Titans - 5,000 approx (counter - www.titans.com.au)
Parramatta - 7,278 (counter - www.parraeels.com.au)
Dragons - 7,107 (counter - www.dragons.com.au)
Rabbitohs - 6,380 (ticketed) (counter - www.rabbitohs.com.au)
Tigers - 3,709 (counter - www.weststigers.com.au)
Central Coast Bears - 4,141 (counter - www.centralcoastbears.com.au)

Wow, Eels have the highest ticketed members from that list and they didn't even make the finals? And they are also the second/third most watched sporting club in an Australian code across the country......

BunniesMan

Immortal
Wow, Eels have the highest ticketed members from that list and they didn't even make the finals? And they are also the second/third most watched sporting club in an Australian code across the country......
That's Eels total number. Souths and Dragons would be getting towards 11k total.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The figure is all members, not ticketed

boxhead

First Grade
Ah I see, I didn't think that made sense. Still, that's pretty good for a season where we finished 12th.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
We finished 13th... we're right behind you on 6883 at the moment.

cleary89

Coach

renewals have to be in by the 7th i think, so makes sense people leaving it to the last minute.

cleary89

Coach

renewals have to be in by the 7th i think, so makes sense people leaving it to the last minute.

Didgi

Updating from my previous post...
Bulldogs - 6839 - up 188 since last count (counter - www.bulldogs.com.au)
Raiders - 6200 approx - same (counter - www.raiders.com.au)
Titans - 5,000 approx - same (counter - www.titans.com.au)
Parramatta - 7,406 - up 128 (counter - www.parraeels.com.au)
Dragons - 8,838 - 1731 more than last count :shock: (counter - www.dragons.com.au)
Rabbitohs - 7,048 - up 668 (ticketed) (counter - www.rabbitohs.com.au)
Tigers - 3,812 - 103 more (counter - www.weststigers.com.au)
Central Coast Bears - 4,141 - same (counter - www.centralcoastbears.com.au)

thommo4pm

Coach
Updating from my previous post...
Bulldogs - 6839 - up 188 since last count (counter - www.bulldogs.com.au)
Raiders - 6200 approx - same (counter - www.raiders.com.au)
Titans - 5,000 approx - same (counter - www.titans.com.au)
Parramatta - 7,406 - up 128 (counter - www.parraeels.com.au)
Dragons - 8,838 - 1731 more than last count :shock: (counter - www.dragons.com.au)
Rabbitohs - 7,048 - up 668 (ticketed) (counter - www.rabbitohs.com.au)
Tigers - 3,812 - 103 more (counter - www.weststigers.com.au)
Central Coast Bears - 4,141 - same (counter - www.centralcoastbears.com.au)

I would dare say a lot of Dragons members (like myself) have renewed at the last minute.
I renewed my 6 after the date of your post.
Saints will have a big year in 2011 in terms of memberships. Winning the comp obviously helps, the new stand at Wollongong will help with a stack more undercover seating. Kogarah stand also extended.

Wouldn't be surprised if Saints are well past 10K ticketed members before xmas break.

PaulyTom

Juniors
Tigers and Panthers should be pounding the pavement in trying to sell their product. Not to mention GWS is coming soon....

BunniesMan

Immortal
I've never understood why the Panthers don't have much stronger membership numbers. With that massive area out there all to themselves you'd think they'd be among the leaders.

thommo4pm

Coach
Agree about Penrith.
They always surprise me with their lack of promotion in the area.

I've lived in Penrith all my life, and I've seen nothing in the mail, local papers, and my kids have had nothing at their schools either.

11Straight

Juniors
Agree about Penrith.
They always surprise me with their lack of promotion in the area.

I've lived in Penrith all my life, and I've seen nothing in the mail, local papers, and my kids have had nothing at their schools either.
It's something i can't work out either.

I mean they have one of the largest player catchments and they also have a large area to draw support from so it is really dissapointing that they aare struggling in the membership stakes.

dgsfan

Juniors
They couldn't even sell-out a home finals game! Oh wait, another Sydney team couldn't do that, either.

11Straight

Juniors
They couldn't even sell-out a home finals game! Oh wait, another Sydney team couldn't do that, either.
:lol::lol: What did the dogs get to their finals game this year??

Thats right the family:roll: club got a big fat duck egg although on the upside cityrail recorded a massive decrease in vandalism and other assorted rail crime.