What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Pretty sure Souths would put a release out when they cross the 10,000 total memberships line, they'd be somewhere between 9 and 10k at the moment.

thommo4pm

Coach
The Bulldogs do $95 for 12 games (10 home + 2 notional away @ ANZ), and from memory another club in Sydney does a cheap membership like that too.

Is that just a General Admission membership or a reserved Category.

That's a very decent offer by the Dogs. Very affordable for just about everybody.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
General admission. $95 for adults, $65 for concessions - full season membership too.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Pretty sure Souths would put a release out when they cross the 10,000 total memberships line, they'd be somewhere between 9 and 10k at the moment.
Yes, I don't think we've hit it quite yet, thus the "about 10,000". 9000 total was 400 ticketed memberships ago, so I think its over 9500.

ouwet

Bench
Wests Tigers up to 3,452 this afternoon...

Another strong day of sales by the club.

Good stuff.... Been seeing the Wests Tigers membership van driving around Ashfield, Strathfield, Enfield etc a lot lately.

Bulldogs broke through the 6,000 mark for members today.

Last edited:

applesauce

Bench
Good stuff.... Been seeing the Wests Tigers membership van driving around Ashfield, Strathfield, Enfield etc a lot lately.

I saw on FSN 2 days ago that the players themselves all went in for 8hrs and did a membership drive over the phone asking for people to sign up.

I thought it was a good initiative. I hope GWS do the same thing so Folau can cop the abuse and hang-ups of the Sydney public.

Goddo

Bench
Will be good if we can get all of the "big 5" Sydney clubs (Rabbitohs, Dragons, Bulldogs, Eels, Tigers) past 10k ticketed memberships for 2011.

Tigers membership was low last year concidering the support the club has from memory. Hopefully they can capitalise on a very good 2010.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I saw on FSN 2 days ago that the players themselves all went in for 8hrs and did a membership drive over the phone asking for people to sign up.

I thought it was a good initiative. I hope GWS do the same thing so Folau can cop the abuse and hang-ups of the Sydney public.

Now that would be funny.

I think the Tigers did that last year as well, good to see the players getting involved anyway.

cleary89

Coach
Knights did it this year. Wouldnt wanna be called by one of their wingers. Probably understand the indian telemarketers more.