What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012-13 Premier League

Mong

Post Whore
When was the last time Arsenal sold a player to united?

Has it happened recently?

I will be surprised if he goes there. Staying where he is wouldn't surprise me at all now.. Arsenal are assembling a decent squad.

Red Bear

Referee
silvestre went to arsenal from man u a few seasons back, but he was hardly the player to create large amounts of anger

Princess Poldi scored against the villagers, hand them the treble

rothstein-arthur-1915-1985-usa-goat-peasants-yugoslavia-2985549.jpg

Big Sam

First Grade
LFC denied a perfectly legit winner meanwhile Manure's winner was a mile offside. Not to mention the ridiculous red on Torres.

The next time that wrinkly senile merkin Ferguson complains about the refs, I'll lose it.

WireMan

Bench
LFC denied a perfectly legit winner meanwhile Manure's winner was a mile offside. Not to mention the ridiculous red on Torres.

The next time that wrinkly senile merkin Ferguson complains about the refs, I'll lose it.

Always the victim...

Suarez should of walked way before the last minute.

Torres should of gone for a straight red. Luiz should of walked also. Chelsea were lucky.

http://au.eurosport.com/football/chelsea-lodge-complaint-over-referee_sto3473610/story.shtml

I think it's time we started a Sticky thread about racial allegations in the Prem is happening that often...

If found not guilty, then Chelsea have to be docked points. Or just relegated. Horrible little club would not be missed.

love how Chelsea with there racist captain, racist staff and racist fans suddenly get there bee in a bonnet about racism, because they got beat.

langpark

First Grade
The whole 'Clattenburg' case wreaked of bullshitt from day 1. Either the Chelsea players are bullshitting with false allegations (which if that's the case, should get done for defamation) or (Clattenburg and) the FA are bullshitting :shock: and covering the whole thing up.

According to this report, they're are going to claim that he told Mikel to "shut up": http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...tball/news/fa-to-clear-clattenburg_55315.html

Big Sam

First Grade
GK howler alert:

Al Habsi for Wigan against Reading. One of the worst/funniest I've ever seen.

Those Middle Eastern keepers do seem to be more error-prone than others.

Big Sam

First Grade
What's doing at Villa?

Have gone from almost making the UCL a few years back to being belted 15-0 over their last 3 games (two of which were at home).

VictoryFC

Bench
What's doing at Villa?

Have gone from almost making the UCL a few years back to being belted 15-0 over their last 3 games (two of which were at home).

They are one of the youngest teams in the league. Its an entirely different team to even just a few years ago. The only player I can think of who featured a few years back is Agbonlahor. Probably missing someone but theres no question its almost a complete overhaul to the MoN days.

boxhead

First Grade
Then why are Barca courting him?

Yes, he dives, but at least two of those bookings have been down to his reputation and not an actual dive - at least not as far as football in general is concerned. You see other players in the EPL get off free for worse.

We'll sell him for massive money eventually, unless we somehow become regulars in the UCL.

Latest posts