What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Australia Open Campaign

joshie

Live Update Team
hows duckworth going?

and Tsonga is up 2 sets to none, and it is 4 all in the third set!

Djokovich is up 2-1 in the first over Giraldo

joshie

Live Update Team
oh damn!

Tsonga has won 7-5, 6-4, 6-4

and and

Djokovich and Giraldo are locked at 3-3

Bulldog Force

Referee
Blah! Duckworth lost that set :( Janko might be gifted with a walkover now. The worst thing that could happen in the mens comp is losing the 3rd set... you have to win back 2! I'd say his morale is down!

joshie

Live Update Team
Bulldog we are letting the people down today.

Djokovich ended up winning.

currently Hewitt and Roddick are at it, scores:

roddick 6-3, 0-2 over Hewitt

Bulldog Force

Referee
Oh what a shit day it's been for the Aussies. The last of the women, Dokic, didn't even really trouble Bartoli... only won 5 games. Ebden should've won, was up 2 sets to love, then 4-4 and just lost it all from there in 5 sets. Duckworth lost, and now that he's down a set to Roddick, Hewitt looks like he'll be the 4th Aussie who'll lose today.

Come tomorrow, Tomic might be the last Aussie standing. Such a shame really... real terrible shame!

joshie

Live Update Team
roddick returns to the court

I would not give up on Hewitt tonight, there is just something about him. I never get this feeling when watching him so he may be good guns tonight! this might be my tournament shock, besides the one to come with Tomic and Federer ;)

currenttly Roddick is up 6-3, 0-3

joshie

Live Update Team
Hewitt has one back, scores now 1-1! Hewitt takes the first game of the third set