What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Australia Open Campaign

The great man (Raffa) takes the second, will probably win this comfortably, good signs, especially against a tough opponent like Haas.

Bulldog Force

Referee
10jk0yg8s8f88g8k.jpg
The above Bulgarian Beauty is in action now. Tsvetana Pironkova is taking on someone from, wait for it again... EASTERN EUROPE! Galina Voskoboeva from Russia is her opponent, and current world #55.

joshie

Live Update Team
The above Bulgarian Beauty is in action now. Tsvetana Pironkova is taking on someone from, wait for it again... EASTERN EUROPE! Galina Voskoboeva from Russia is her opponent, and current world #55.

I HATE BEING AT MY MOTHERS IN NEW ZEALAND :( cant watch these beauties on fox haha

Haas goes up 2-0 in the third set!

COME BACK BABY WOO!:crazy:

Bulldog Force

Referee
Deer in Headlights :)lol:) Francesca Schiavone... out in the 2nd round, in straight sets, 6-4, 6-3, to fellow Italian, Romina Oprandi! Take note Federazione Italiana Tennis, and put her in the team. Best way to retain the title FFS.

joshie

Live Update Team
Deer in Headlights :)lol:) Francesca Schiavone... out in the 2nd round, in straight sets, 6-4, 6-3, to fellow Italian, Romina Oprandi! Take note Federazione Italiana Tennis, and put her in the team. Best way to retain the title FFS.

you would have to as shocked as a deer in headlights to not read these forums, so i assume they are taking note of what we say :lol::cool:

and Haas on the comeback, 3-1 in the third set

joshie

Live Update Team
well a massive come back American Mchale to win 3-6, 7-6, 6-3 over Erakovic from NZ

top effort, she saw her tournament crashing down and she decided that she would have none of that! Fantastic effort and she deserves her place, I feel for her opponent though :(

and in the other game Nadal is back in front 4-3, in the fourth set

Bulldog Force

Referee
The beautiful Pironkova is out :(

David Nalbandian currently trailing 3-4 to John Isner in the 5th set. David is the first player ever to play 5 sets matches a record of 10 times.

Peter Luczak and Hewitt win 7-5, 6-3 in their doubles match. Worth mentioning it's Luczaks last Aussie open... he's retiring. Hewitt wanted to send him out a winner so teamed up with him. Pretty nice of Hewitt to do something like that... even though he's probably just doing it to keep court fitness ;)

The Gucc and Matt Ebden lost in 3 tough sets in their doubles match

Federer advances to the next round without playing... his opponent retired before the match even started.

Tomic on court, currently trailing 2-4 to Querrey :(

Bernie takes the second set, levelled at 1 set all

Nalbandian and Isner are deep in the 5th set, currently at 8 all.

Dolgopolov also in the 4th set down 3-4 on serve against Kamke. Winner of this match plays Tomic/Querry.

joshie

Live Update Team
loving the tennis atm! come on Tomic you can do it! shes starting to get that spark just like his last match, I think he will get this in four sets

andrew057

First Grade
Nalbandian is such a knob. Thought he wouldve grown up by now. Wish Isner wasnt injured and could knock this jerk out.

Latest posts