What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Australia Open Campaign

Tomic plays Dolgopolov who won a 5 setter 8-6 in the 5th. Then he gets the winner of Federer and Karlovic. Hopefully he sets up a huge 4th round match against Federer, but his match against Dolgopolov could really go either way.

Azarenka easily took the first against Dellacqua 6-1, will probably win the second fairly easily as well.

Warwrinka is up 2 sets to 0 against Baghdatis.

joshie

Live Update Team
Azareinka wins 6-1, 6-0 over Dellacqua :(

But good old Tomic is doing well.

does anyone think he can beat Dolgopolov and federer? i think he can.

Last edited:

Chip Bayless

Juniors
Great win Bernard Tomic, a step closer to the R4 match up I have with Federer.

Casey Dellacqua's loss was expected though she is going to be something special. She got one up on Grand Slam winner Sam Stosur this year at her home open. I predict it won't be the last time.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Azareinka wins 6-1, 6-0 over Dellacqua :(

But good old Tomic is doing well.

does anyone think he can beat Dolgopolov and federer? i think he can.
Sadly I don't think he will be able to overcome Dolgopolov to reach Federer :( Having said that though, I think Dolgopolov will give the Fed Ex a stretch!

Also I think Hewitt will lose today to Roddick. Not too sure how Ebden will go. Dokic is our last remaining lady!

Bulldog Force

Referee
Ivanovic with an early break again Krajicek from Russia - she's serving, leading 2-1.

Sharapova also with an early break, leading 2-0 against Americas Jamie Hampton!

Bulldog Force

Referee
Well that's 2 games already completed at 12:17pm.

Ana Ivanovic defeats Michaella Krajicek 6-2, 6-3.

Maria Sharapove defeats Jamie Hampton 6-0, 6-1.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Here's a rather interesting scenario... Aussie Jamie Duckworth who's ranked #250 is currently leading #9 seed from Serbia, Janko Tipsarevic 4-1 in the first set :eek:

joshie

Live Update Team
awesome efforts by Duckworth!

I think Tomic will reach Federer tbh! he just got something special this year, and i have liked what ive seen!

currently in match im watching Jo-Willifred Tsonga is up 7-5, 6-4 against Ricardo Mellow

and damn i missed Ana on tv! shes one of the better looking ladies of the court haha

images

joshie

Live Update Team
and Babora Zahlavova Strycova (dare you to say that lol) from the Czech Republic has lost to Serena Willaims of the amazon 6-0, 6-4