What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Australia Open Campaign

Geohood

Bench
I've never really liked Hewitt but he's converted me tonight. What a bloody legend.. win or lose!

joshie

Live Update Team
His face said it all to me. he WANTS this sooooo much! yes, right now, he is down 4-2 but he will come back and could win this match! he is doing this for australia and himself and in my view is the only australian sports star with true heart.

joshie

Live Update Team
wow! i have never yelled so loud in my life afteer that point to get 15-40 for hewitt in this game

Bulldog Force

Referee
Hewitt has heart, I'll give him that. Didn't think he'd stand a chance last night though. That's it for the Aussies :(

joshie

Live Update Team
Oh true, it has always baffled me! i would hate for her to stare be down before unleashing her scream/serve

Bulldog Force

Referee
lol so she lost the first set 7-6 after being decimated 7-1 in the tie-breaker, comes out firing in the 2nd set, breaks serve twice and is up 5-0 :eek:

joshie

Live Update Team
must of been her moaning.

just on that video, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

and tonight should be some good tennis! ill update on that haha

Bulldog Force

Referee
Well, looks like Wozniacki will lose her ranking after this. Azarenka winning and Woz losing makes it look all the more certain. She goes down in straight sets to Clijsters, 6-3, 7-6.

Bulldog Force

Referee
LOL... 10 news just reported that the WTA is currently in the process of trying to reduce the grunting of female tennis players, and the same two mentioned above, Azarenka and Sharapova, were the 2 reported. They also said what I said above, that Azarenka and Sharapova could meet in the final as they are on different sides of the draw... and also played a video of what it could sound like... and basically played clips of them grunting hitting it back and forth, making it look like a real match LOL. Oh I love tennis :)

She's one of the worst number 1s in recent memory in my opinion. She struggles against the top players on tour, she is only ranked highly because she doesn't lose to the lower players at all. She consistently plays good tennis, but doesn't have that extra gear the big guns have. As a result she goes deep into tournaments, but never wins them.