What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Australia Open Campaign

joshie

Live Update Team
and the first set goes to berdych 7-6 affter one hour and 15 mintues

nadal had a hissy fit, what an idoit and now hes going again!

and the first set goes to berdych 7-6 affter one hour and 15 mintues

nadal had a hissy fit, what an idoit and now hes going again!

He got a stiff call there, he clearly wanted to challenge, which was denied, and cost him the point. Considering it was going to bring up set point for either player it was a massive point.

Berdych is dominating all the stats except the unforced errors (he's made twice as many as Raffa). He needs to get the break in Raffas next service game. If Raffa takes this set he'll run away with it.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I think Nova the Joker will win today. Will be interesting to see how Murray goes against the little known Jap Nishikori who became the first Japanese man in 80 years to get this far in a grand slam.

Also in the clash of Russia, I hope Sharapova beats Makarova :)

Bulldog Force

Referee
A mens doubles match has already been decided... and it's only 11:40 :eek:

Nestor and Mirnyi have defeated Gonzalez and Kas. Imagine these 2 meet the Bryan brothers in Saturdays final!

Bulldog Force

Referee
Well, someone stuffed up updating that score. At 11:50, it's actually 6-1, 2-3! Let's hope no punter got their hopes up on that one!

joshie

Live Update Team
Sharapova running away now and is about to clinch the match in straight sets.

She did struggle towards the end of the set and a few of the points early in the second point i saw some shaky signs but shes getting the job done now.

6-2, 5-2 over Makarova

Latest posts