What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Australia Open Campaign

joshie

Live Update Team
I would love nothing more for Makarova to come back here. and force it to a third set, would be awesome. Not sure if she can but she did just win a good game over Sharapova

5-3

Bulldog Force

Referee
There's something about Sharapova... I don't know what it is. She's hot, and very good looking, but she doesn't fit into the same category and Kirilenko, Ivanovic and Hantuchova for me... she's just not in their league. I love watching her play though.

joshie

Live Update Team
loljks she knocks out Makarova 6-2, 6-3

in the wise words of Sharapova: AAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

joshie

Live Update Team
There's something about Sharapova... I don't know what it is. She's hot, and very good looking, but she doesn't fit into the same category and Kirilenko, Ivanovic and Hantuchova for me... she's just not in their league. I love watching her play though.

I think she is easily figured out at key points during the match. Like then she brought up four match points but then she only converted one obviously. I think she will make the aussie open final, and she could win it, it is well within her reach, but shes not the classic tennis player that for sure.

she has great legs mind you.

joshie

Live Update Team
So we have

11th seed Clijsters to take on 5th seed Azarenka

4th Seed Sharapova to take on 2nd seed Kvitova

Bulldog Force

Referee
Her legs are probably her best feature. She actually has a great figure, curvy without being fat. This photo brings it out in her:

Bring on the Azarenka/Sharapova final :D

maria-sharapova-legs.jpg

Bulldog Force

Referee
That picture makes her look kind of short and stubby but she's quite the opposite. Towering at 188cm, weighing only 59 kgs, she is quite thin!

The things, the unspeakable, unimaginable, inhumane things she would do to whoever marrys her...

Imagine marrying her, great sex everyday, instant millionaire, wouldn't have to work another day for the rest of your life :cool: Oh joy :D

Bulldog Force

Referee
haha you shallow, shallow person ;) :p
lol I wish buddy... I can only dream :cool:

Murray takes the first game against Nishikori 1-0.

Will be interesting to see how Kei goes here... first Jap man in 80s years to get this far. Hmmm (glad I didn't put a wager on it lol).

Predicting a Clijsters/Kvitova final for the women, with Kvitova to take it out. I just hope Sharapova doesn't win it, for some reason I can't stand her, I don't mind the other 3 though for different reasons.

Hopefully Ferrer or Nishikori can pull off the upset today, just to see someone different in the semis.

yeah, I think it'll be the big 4 in the semis again. There is a huge gulf between them and Ferrer, Tsonga, Berdych and co, (although if he can get some consistency and improve his mental strength I think Tsonga will be on par with them).

joshie

Live Update Team
well 6-3 goes the first set to Murray

and I agree Marshall Magic, such a gap. But Berdych impressed me for the first time ever last night. he showed that at times he could match it with the best. he just has to focus on consitancy and smarter plays.

i hate the way Tsonga plays and I just dont think he has it in him to win 5 setters under pressure to be honest

joshie

Live Update Team
Novak wins 6-4, 7-6, 6-1 over Ferrer
Murray wins 6-3, 6-3, 6-1 over Nishikori

and yeah! semis today!

i hate the way Tsonga plays and I just dont think he has it in him to win 5 setters under pressure to be honest

Disagree, he can win a big 5 setter if he has to. Talent wise, he is every bit as good as the top 4, mentally he has problems.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Tsonga reminds me a little of Safin in that sense. Supremely talented but just not able to string it together regularly.

Latest posts