What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Australia Open Campaign

joshie

Live Update Team
Azarenka makes the final 6-4, 1-6, 6-3

now we want Sharapova to get through for the ultimate moan off

joshie

Live Update Team
SO CLOSE BF! WE CAN TASTE IT!

heres some incentive Sharapova, if you win, ill take you to my bed in celebration. But Sharapova if you lose, ima star fish in disappointment.

Bulldog Force

Referee
SO CLOSE BF! WE CAN TASTE IT!

heres some incentive Sharapova, if you win, ill take you to my bed in celebration. But Sharapova if you lose, ima star fish in disappointment.
I'm all for her winning, but dude... the unimaginable, unspeakable, unthinkable & inhumane... are you willing to cop it? :D

Bulldog Force

Referee
This Nadal/Federer match is awesome... going right down the wire. But I thought it was supposed to be interrupted by 9:00pm fireworks? It hasn't happened. I can hear the fireworks in Sydney going off at the moment lol.

Danish

Referee
Can someone tell me what the f**king obsession is with Nadal by these commentators? They talk as though the man up the other end isn't the best player of all time and doesn't have a winning record against Nadal on this and all other surfaces bar clay.

Personally I reckon it's because Bruce Macavaney is a flaming homo and likes rafa's muscles

Bulldog Force

Referee
Can someone tell me what the f**king obsession is with Nadal by these commentators? They talk as though the man up the other end isn't the best player of all time and doesn't have a winning record against Nadal on this and all other surfaces bar clay.

Personally I reckon it's because Bruce Macavaney is a flaming homo and likes rafa's muscles
I don't know what you're watching, but they appear to be calling it as they have been for the last 2 weeks IMO.

Danish

Referee
I don't know what you're watching, but they appear to be calling it as they have been for the last 2 weeks IMO.

Every Rafa match is a circle jerk, but FFS when he is playing Federer (or even Djokovic) they still go on and on as though the opposition have no chance if he chooses to turn it on.

The way they kept saying that if Federer didn't win the first set he was in trouble while Nadal could stand to drop a set was laughable, and frankly shows a complete lack of respect for Federer

joshie

Live Update Team
I think their calling alright but he does like watching the slowmos of rafa when his biceps pop hahaha

anyway! its going down the wire still! 5-6 to nadal on a deuce and he wants a tie break!

joshie

Live Update Team
and the commentators are trying to get a ball boy in the aussie cricket team haha

joshie

Live Update Team
Nadal just held off a federer come back. nadal led 6-1 in the tie break and it was 7-5 in the end

third set to nadal

and unforced errors is 25 to fed and 11 to nadal, big point in this match right now.

onya Raffa, after Kvitova bowed out today I need my mens tip to win it.

Honestly, I think by the end of their careers, both will be top 5. I think Federer ranks higher than Raffa, but if it makes any sense, I think Raffa has the better of him in their rivalry. Federer has it over Raffa on grass and Raffa has it over Federer on Clay and they are pretty even on hard courts, however the reason I think Raffa is 'winning' the rivalry is because at Roger's pet event (if you can call it that), Raffa has beaten him in the final, whereas for Raffa, Federer has never beaten him at the French open, until Federer does that I will consider Raffa to be in front of their rivalry. However on an all time list, Raffa doesn't pass Fed until he can win more slams. Federer's dominance before Raffa kicked on keeps him above Raffa on an all time list.