What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Dally M Awards Thread - live FOX 8:30pm

Who will win the Dally M in 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jonno_knights

Juniors
The Dally M's jumped the shark when Presto won it tbh.

Johns finished one point behind him iirc, and that was after a suspension and 6 week layoff with injury.

Johns was clearly the MVP that year, as seen by the fact the knights only lost only 1 game when he was in the side after round 5.

It is why the Dally M voting system is a bit of a joke.

Plenty of great club players that never played ( much) rep football have won the Dally M & Rothmans over the years.

Preston Campbell
Ewan Mcgrady
Jason Taylor
Paul Green
Barry Russell
Matt Orford

siv

First Grade
goose - but it does highlight a issue in teh scoring process when the highest scoring forward can't win a award

rooster1908

Juniors
Who would you give it to then? Who do you think had a better season than Barba? The only other real contender is Inglis.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
But Ben Barba was quite clearly the best player over the season. How could anyone complain about this. If ever there was a deserved Dally M its this one.

Plus when I spoke to my mother today she said that she thought that fellow who won the Dally M was a lovely young chap so he won her over and she doesn't know anything about league.

Michael Bishop

Juniors
Barba fully deserved the Dally M. Whilst some of the other awards given out on the night were a joke, no one in their right mind can argue that Barba hasn't been the best player this year.

Charlie124

First Grade
Barba had an outstanding year and thoroughly deserves to take out this years dally m. Anyone who can't see that either has something against the dogs or just doesn't watch much footy. Of course I was cheering for Marty Bowen to pip him in the last few rounds but I doubt anyone with half a brain could say that anyone stood out above barba this season.

OP is a androtrop.

561641_10151210984450993_1233209667_n.jpg

Eagle has a munted face

Her face isn't that bad, I think she just has her make up gun set to whore.

Garts

Bench
Eagle used to be good, but now she does not do it for me. Maybe she has been belted in the melon too many times. In saying that I would still plough her if she would let me.

Besides the other media judges,there are 5 Telegraph judges in the Dalley Messenger Awards which is far too many.

The Canterbury influence at the DT (and at Foxsports) is obvious when you look at the selection of Kasiano and Josh Morris.

We really need a awards night that will be a solid credit to the game and not a platform for a muck-raking tabloid newspaper.

:lol::lol:

Over the years we've been the most trashed team in the media, your statement is ridiculous.