What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Gains and Losses and possible squad

Minh

First Grade
Can't wait to see the make up of our forwards rotation next year, we need to be more dominant in the forwards to compete, if we can get this right we can still be a top 4 contender I reckon, in our game against the Broncos the right signs were there.

nontime111

Juniors
Yes
Just did the Dragons obsessive fan footy nerd thing and pulled out every league week for the last 2 years sussing out the stats of our new forwards....
GOOD STUFF!!
Some promising and solid potential there, Leason and Jeremy also Vea already played a few first grade games... Vea played in last game for Storm...
Some good solid yards gained each week, in one example Leason gained more in less runs than Tariq Simms for Cowboys... They seem like good solid young players with the right attitude, mongrel, discipline and potential for anything really...cant wait for Albert to git hold of em and turn em into DRAGONS FIRST GRADERS!!! he he....
Dont think youll be missing Cuthbo too much with that lot coming here!
Oh! And Jeremy just scored 2 tries for Warriors in NSW Cup final last weekend!
Nice!
Love the look of BIG Leason also!! Get him in there! INTIMIDATOR or what!!

Minh

First Grade
Yes
Just did the Dragons obsessive fan footy nerd thing and pulled out every league week for the last 2 years sussing out the stats of our new forwards....
GOOD STUFF!!
Some promising and solid potential there, Leason and Jeremy also Vea already played a few first grade games... Vea played in last game for Storm...
Some good solid yards gained each week, in one example Leason gained more in less runs than Tariq Simms for Cowboys... They seem like good solid young players with the right attitude, mongrel, discipline and potential for anything really...cant wait for Albert to git hold of em and turn em into DRAGONS FIRST GRADERS!!! he he....
Dont think youll be missing Cuthbo too much with that lot coming here!
Oh! And Jeremy just scored 2 tries for Warriors in NSW Cup final last weekend!
Nice!
Love the look of BIG Leason also!! Get him in there! INTIMIDATOR or what!!

Thanks for all that useful info because to be honest don't know much about these guys but from what you say I'm excited. The only thing I knew before this was that Miller was a lunatic and that those other guys were aggressive types, just what we need guys who just run it up hard and make the necessary yards to lay the platform for guys like Soward, Moltzen and Morris.

Minh

First Grade
If fit, I reckon Chase Stanley will get first shot at right centre.

I used to rate Chase Stanley haven't seen him play recently but I reckon he would of matured under Bellamy would of improved him as a player. His problems in the past were mainly his pushed flick passes, he needs to know when to do it a bit like Gaz and Matt Gidley.

Minh

First Grade
We'll see hopefully Kyle can live up to his reputation of being a young gun on the field.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Both Stanleys seem to be a bit injury prone......
And.....
Adolph Hitler was not a nice man
A cold beer after a long hot day isn’t bad
Winning the 2010 premiership was pleasant
The ALP may have problems with the polls
Darren Lockyer may have a sore face
Mia Wasikowska isn’t bad looking
:sarcasm::D

centralsaint

Juniors
After a bit of research this is how our squad is shaping up.
1. Tim Moltzen (2014)
2. Jason Nightingale (2015)
3. Chase Stanley (2013)
4. Matt Cooper (2013)
5. Brett Morris (2012)
6. Kyle Stanley (2014)
7. Jamie Soward (2013)
8. Trent Merrin (2012) Extend ASAP.
9. Cameron King (2013) Needs injury free off season.
10. Michael Weyman (2013)
11. Beau Scott (2012) Extend ASAP.
12. Ben Creagh (2013)
13. Leeson Ah Mau (2013) Bit of an x-factor.
14. Ben Hornby (2013)
15. Dean Young (2012)
16. Jack De Belin (2014)
17. Will Matthews (2013)
The rest of the squad are Mitch Rein (2013) could get a start in round 1.
Nathan Fien (2013),Bronx Goodwin (2013), Daniel Vidot (2014), Matt Prior (2013) could also get a start.Josh Miller (2013), Jeremy Latimore (2012). Atela Vea (2012), Jack Stockwell (2014).
The rumour is Greenfield is gone to the Storm and no word as yet if Jake Marketo is staying on. Has any other players been added to our squad that I have missed ,like any other U/20's moving up or new signings?Even rumoured signings have gone quiet of late.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Somebody sign Sika Manu to the Red V.

No, he's over-rated & if didn't play for the Storm would be just another first grader. Apart from running into a huge gap after a top pass, he went missing like all the Storm forwards last night ( except for Proctor ).

Minh

First Grade
No, he's over-rated & if didn't play for the Storm would be just another first grader. Apart from running into a huge gap after a top pass, he went missing like all the Storm forwards last night ( except for Proctor ).

Geez Proctor looked dangerous with most of his touches, they were desperately missing Adam Blair last night and tried to make most of their metres from dummy half through Cam Smith with select running and passing. I still don't mind Manu with some of those charging runs would really lift our forwards.

centralsaint

Juniors
We don't need Sika, we are overstocked already with backrowers. It was good to see Vea get another run last night. He looks promising for next season. What is his history?

Minh

First Grade
We don't need Sika, we are overstocked already with backrowers. It was good to see Vea get another run last night. He looks promising for next season. What is his history?

I reckon Sika can easily slot into the front row, I guess Hunt, Weyman and Merrin are going to be our props rotation for at least another couple of years anyway.

Latest posts