What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire

First Grade
Agreed Pierced.

Also I forgot to mention (and it was the same last year). NSW has to change the colour of their surnames on the back of the jersey from white to navy blue (like the numbers are).

LESStar58

Referee
Storm have Programmed (staffing solutions mob) as back of jersey sponsor and will be on display tomorrow night vs Brisbane.

hellteam

First Grade
Broncos wore maroon socks tonight for some reason... looked better than the all yellow.

Wish they would give the maroon pants a go with the yellow jersey too.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The Storm jersey they had tonight was so much better than the usual garbage they wear. Much better look around the sponsors box.

Last edited:

innsaneink

Referee
Yeh I liked the silver part on the chest....looked almost metallic
408516-billy-slater.jpg

Last edited:

Frailty

First Grade
The Melbourne 'Battle' Jersey isn't bad - minus the camouflage pattern in the purple (from a distance you can't tell but close up it is there).

Also, I had to laugh when I was at the game and a Storm supporter said that the Broncos' yellow jersey made them 'look gay'.... Interesting comment when he is wearing a purple jersey.

GAZF

First Grade
The Broncos looked miles better in maroon socks, now if they can switch out the shorts...

Storm jersey was better than their regular but still looked odd. They can't get enough of unnecessary piping over at Kooga, they must be a branch of Canterbury.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
*bump* - posted before but relevant for this weekend:

showimage.php

Titans indigenous strip designed by Preston Campbell to be worn this Friday vs NQ.

bjm8

Juniors
My sincerest apologies if this has already been posted, couldn't find it. Tigers Women in League round jersey for this year.

00028152-leadimage.jpg

beave

Coach
Oi gaz, can u do a version of the titans jersey with the sponsor logo done a bit more professionally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts