What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheepbender

Juniors
I guess we can confirm the Eels jersey ->

Sandow.jpg

you can also see the change of sponsor on the titans jersey if you watch the video at this link

http://www.foxsports.com.au/League/...183648271?subcat=1225914677120&site=FoxSports

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Eels jersey was confirmed during the season, if you look back to the early pages of this thread.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Tell me that is not the titans 2012 jersey i just saw on FSN. That has to go down as the worst jersey of all time, what were they thinking

The sponsor Iselect better have paid the Titans a large amount of money, otherwise thats f**ked. lol

Oh and the general design of the jersey is crap.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Are they a health fund?

No they are a insurance broker that operates a comparison website.

Oh my god that jersey looks so crap... the top of the logo touches the nrl logo on luke douglas but not on idris...

that is my only hope that this is an early mock up...

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
The sponsor Iselect better have paid the Titans a large amount of money, otherwise thats f**ked. lol

Oh and the general design of the jersey is crap.

The design is fine, the new sponsor is horrible work though.

As said above, they better be paying us a lot of money for that.

Are they a health fund?

Insurance.

Its not the actual sponsor that I think makes the jersey look atrocious, its the fact that they have made no attempt to integrate the sponsor onto the jersey and the fact that the design looks half arsed.

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
Was it this year when the Tigers released their jersey and then touched it up to better incorporate their sponsors to their jersey?

Hopefully there is a touch up to that that sponsor.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Interesting that people are complaining about the jersey design, which has been the same since kickoff in 2010. The only change is the sponsor (and they added the adidas stripes to the shoulders in 2011)

applesauce

Bench
I saw it on FSN and couldn't even read the White writing on the orange background.

I can't understand they didn't just remove all orange and the box, the White (or even Orange) writing would have a far greater contrast on the dark blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.