What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

some11

Referee
One of the worst jerseys going around, what were they thinking?

Some clubs should be using their heritage jerseys as official ones.

Last edited:

Locky24

Juniors
Why does NIB need to have a green background? get rid of the green and would slightly look better, Adecco (?) feel the need to have a Orange background on the Titans jersey for next season, which makes it look shit

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Ffs great is every team gonna have a small logo on every players neck next year

I would love red rooster to sponsor st George so we could see a chicken bone on their throats, they can choke all year then

Love love love it.

Much superior collar, and Reebok off the redV, exactly what we asked for 2 years ago.

Will forever cherish the premiership jersey, but this is a far better offering from reebok, Well Done!

Love the jersey, HATE the collar. Footy jumpers shouldn't have collars like t-shirts. The Kangaroo's jersey has a traditional collar and looks the real deal.

Guess I'll stick with the 2010 jumper and my old Penfolds + Newmans jersey's.

zombie jesus

Staff member
scaled.php

http://yfrog.com/kh177rdj

First thoughts are I don't like it, but I think it might grow on me.

Saint Doc

Coach
Not a huge fan of the Manly one, but having said that at least they went for a fairly RL-traditional style, unlike the Tiger and Knights abortions.

If you're going to have a V, have a real one. Both Canberra and Manly have gone for pancake squashed V's. The Roosters learnt in 2010 what people think of these shitty V's...hence reverting to the heritage design

A longer V would of been better since there wouldn't be so much blank space at the bottom of the jumper. I don't mind that jersey, but why did they want to get rid of the current design? Far more traditional and probably sentimental for Manly fans.

beagle

Juniors
That's 3 jerseys posted (Dragons, Knights, Manly) which have that particular Telstra Premiership logo. Is it changing or did it only change for the recent Finals Series?

Tyler Durden

Juniors
Manly should change the maroon for white, and swap the white v's for blue ones and then Hasler can pretend he's coaching the Brookvale Bulldogs.

Nuke

Staff member
I like that Manly jersey, however would prefer the one they've had for the past few years. Obviously the almighty dollar wins at the end of the day, so a change is a necessary evil in this day and age, but it would have been good for them to keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts