What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Nice work. That would put them only second to Vodafone then.

If I recall correctly, City Ford - Roosters would be the longest sponsorship of all time yeah?

beagle

Juniors
Absolutely.

The only clubs that have anything going in terms of long-term sponsorship are Vodafone (Warriors - 12 years), Coal and Allied (Knights - 6/7 years), Pirtek (Eels, 5/6 years), St George Bank (6/7 years).

Next year will be the 8th season that Pirtek has sponsores the Eels

Saint Doc

Coach
Nice work. That would put them only second to Vodafone then.

If I recall correctly, City Ford - Roosters would be the longest sponsorship of all time yeah?

Penfolds Wines 1978?/79? Until 1995 I think for us. Not sure how that compares to City ford

Godz Illa

Coach
320675_10150347611332616_190728797615_8409963_937235689_n.jpg

Saint Doc

Coach
Love love love it.

Much superior collar, and Reebok off the redV, exactly what we asked for 2 years ago.

Will forever cherish the premiership jersey, but this is a far better offering from reebok, Well Done!

Last edited:

Stinkler

Juniors
I say we go for Norths look in the 97 World Sevens. OzTag shorts minus the velcro with flames on the side and ankle socks.

What do you reckon?

Matt Cooper would LOVE that!!! :lol:

That Knights jersey looks terrible.
The NIB logo front and centre looks disgraceful.

beagle

Juniors
Noticed on that Knight jersey the NIB logo where the jersey manufacturer usually is. The same as what Parramatta have done with the Capital Corporation logo, sold additional sponsorship space on the jersey. Also, both that Dragons jersey posted and the Knights jersey posted have last year's Telstra Premiership logo. Possibly early releases of the jerseys or the logo isn't changing

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Knights one is a photoshop job but it still looks like it'll be shit ordinary. Too busy around the top and nothing doing lower down.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Guess it was deemed more visable than the sleeves

Not a fan but then again I have hated that jersey from the start

Jeez I wish we could use the heritage jersey full time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts