What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

beagle

Juniors
Not this year, they have in the past put an AFL-type of ANZAC logo above the NRL badge.

They have also had the Shane Warne foundation sponsored jersey vs the Warriors this year.

145630694.jpg

To be fair, that one wasn't Melbourne's fault. Something about not being able to advertise anything to do with overseas gambling (eg Crown) whilst playing in New Zealand. I think Souths had the same problem and had to have "Souths Cares" on the jersey.

Stinkler

Juniors
That Storm jersey is a disgrace.
In fact, I think it is insulting to the Indigenous people that it is meant to represent.

Good intentions with terrible implementation can cause more damage than good.

RedVee

First Grade
For this round perhaps Crown could have received more press by forgoing the opportunity to deface the indigenous jersey?

Trentosaurus

Juniors
I think the Titans are the only team to make a good Indigenous jersey this season. They kept it simple and just added a few Indigenous designs to the normal jersey. That Storm one is an abomination.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Close the gap? Close the thread, that's disgraceful.

:lol:

That jersey is going to make people racist

:lol:

gamble responsibly kiddies.

:lol: thats right, whilst being bombarded with odds all through the game

maybe we just need to start a "worst jersey's of all time" thread. but f**k me no club should be having 5 jersey's in a year. 4 is too many. Are we going to see clubs now have semi final jersey's? and a special one on grandfinal day which has the trophy silhouetted onto the front?

sheepbender

Juniors
Just a quick question, does anyone own a Super League jersey done by ISC?? Have you found the material to be lighter/thinner than an NRL ISC jersey??

Zigwaa

Bench
Just a quick question, does anyone own a Super League jersey done by ISC?? Have you found the material to be lighter/thinner than an NRL ISC jersey??

I have last year's St Helen's done by ISC and it's the same thickness. None of this year's ones though.

What team is it?

I've got last years Exiles jersey by ISC and it's the same quality as the NRL jerseys. They all come from the same factory so in theory they'll be the same..

sheepbender

Juniors
I've got last years Exiles jersey by ISC and it's the same quality as the NRL jerseys. They all come from the same factory so in theory they'll be the same..

I got this years Exiles jersey, off eBay though, and it's as thin as a soccer shirt.. Also the logos are iron/printed on, rather than sewn..

I wouldn't have though there was a market for fake league jerseys but it seems a bit dodgy to me.

Zigwaa

Bench
I got this years Exiles jersey, off eBay though, and it's as thin as a soccer shirt.. Also the logos are iron/printed on, rather than sewn..

I wouldn't have though there was a market for fake league jerseys but it seems a bit dodgy to me.

I think you got a fake mate, or maybe their version of the best and less style gear. Most of the authentic jersey are embroidered or sublimated logos.

Could it be a training shirt?

It won't be a fake, probably just ISC cutting corners (ie costs) and producing them in China. I've this years Exiles on eBay and while I like the design better than the year before, they look pretty cheap and nasty to me.

sheepbender

Juniors
It's not a training jersey, I know the difference..

It is made in china, also it's missing the black under arm parts, the stripes go all the way around, it's good just duno how it would hold up at training with a bit of push n pull.. I might contact ISC..

IanG

Coach
What was the logo that the Sharks had on their jerseys on Sunday where Luxbet normally went?

Status
Not open for further replies.