What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

otori

Juniors
Good overall idea to incorporate the old and new. That said, the angle isn't quite right for the horses head. Looks like it just broke its neck ...

MatthewA

Juniors
HORRIBLE 2013 logos from the Broncos...

00041703-leadimage.jpg

http://www.broncos.com.au/news-display/Broncos-Launch-Special-Logos-for-2013-Membership/61806
Dreadful. The head is horrible. It should look something like this:

broncos.jpg

GAZF would be able to do a far better job than I have, but it just shows that flipping it to be facing the left would be much better.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
The idea of going back to the old Horsey was good, but the one they came up with was fairly lazy. It's just the new head on the old body. But of course I'll give it a while to grow on me first.

The new head on the old logo sticks out like a sore thumb.

the idea is ok, the execution just doesnt work for the full bronco. i like the 25 years one though...looks like i'll be getting another jersey next year

Fire

First Grade
Prancing horse reminds me of Soward.

Why? Because the Dragons are acknowledging the "Close the Gap" Round Monday night and Jamie Soward is of Indigenous heritage? I'm getting sick of your racist comments, BunniesLoser. They began last week in Superthread and are now continuing on into this thread. Pull your head in you bigot.

beave

Coach
Seriously, for a team with the amount of cash the broncos have you would think they would get something better than that total rubbish. That is some lazy, lazy shit right there, they should hang their heads in shame.

beave

Coach
Why? Because the Dragons are acknowledging the "Close the Gap" Round Monday night and Jamie Soward is of Indigenous heritage? I'm getting sick of your racist comments, BunniesLoser. They began last week in Superthread and are now continuing on into this thread. Pull your head in you bigot.

I think he's referring more to Sowards prancing (like a pony) prior to kicking for goal than his race/heritage mate.

Hell has frozen over, I just stood up for BM...............

beave

Coach
Trawling through all the 'bronco' logos out there on google, it seems it's a pretty hard animal to make a logo for. A lot of them look like Dragons or Shetland sheep dogs.

Boise-State-Broncos.jpg

^dragon-esque

500px-swift_current_broncos_logo-svg.png

^sheepdog-esque

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts