What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
101111AFEXAnnouncementDetail-00b994f6-5db4-4e1c-b98d-c1441f549721.jpg

Well looks like they have all found a new spot for another Ad

The little adidas/ nike / ISC logo etc added some credibility to the jerseys.

This will take it away,,,

Zigwaa

Bench
101111AFEXAnnouncementDetail-00b994f6-5db4-4e1c-b98d-c1441f549721.jpg

Well looks like they have all found a new spot for another Ad

The little adidas/ nike / ISC logo etc added some credibility to the jerseys.

This will take it away,,,

Yeah it's the same as the knights jersey too. I don't like it, looks tacky. Much prefer ISC logo to be there.

it looks just like a manufactures logo anyway. Hardly any difference to the ISC that was on there last year. Unlike the Knights which is clearly another sponsor.

Zigwaa

Bench
it looks just like a manufactures logo anyway. Hardly any difference to the ISC that was on there last year. Unlike the Knights which is clearly another sponsor.

I like to see what manufacturer clubs use to judge quality and who uses what brand etc. I know it's still going to be on the sleeves but i prefer it where it was.

Goddo

Bench
So are they still allowed to have sleave sponsors with manufacturer sponsors?

I don't think the clubs should be allowed to have manufacturer and a sponsor on the sleave AND have another small sponsor front and centre.

If the NRL allows this to continue they will end up with Bathurst 1000 billboards rather than jerseys.

Cash vs integrity of brand... some nuffies at clubs are making the wrong decisions.

Zigwaa

Bench

I don't think the clubs should be allowed to have manufacturer and a sponsor on the sleave AND have another small sponsor front and centre.

If the NRL allows this to continue they will end up with Bathurst 1000 billboards rather than jerseys.

Cash vs integrity of brand... some nuffies at clubs are making the wrong decisions.

Yep sleeve sponsors with jersey manufacturers above them. The NRL have allowed the change.

to me that says that the current system is not working if the clubs need to resort to this sort of stuff.

axl rose

Bench

Looking at the Super League jerseys last year it was only a matter of time before the 2nd sleeve sponsor came in for the NRL. Next few years there will be more around the collar and extra sponsors underneath the club and telstra logos. The integrity/brand of the jerseys is long dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts