What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
what about just having "Premiers 2011" underneath the club logo? means we don't mess with the telstra logo/look etc, but acknowledges the reigning premiers

Deetroy72

Juniors
Warriors fan but 1st and foremost Star Wars fan and those Bulldogs Star Wars Jerseys were far far and away galaxxy's ahead of the rest for 2011 - would luff to see them wear them more in 2012

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
With the commission taking over in the near future is it likely that the logo might change before the start of next season? Heck even the name of the competition itself might?

Does anyone know if the reason why the football on the current logo is spilt half white and the other black has to do with the ownership of the game?
It's been like that since 1998...

beave

Coach
what about the reigning premiers having an embroided gold silhouette of the Provan Summons trophy/embrace above the NRL logo on their jersey????

some11

Referee
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=392337

23856b

Timmah

Staff member
As has been said previously, a gold jersey with maroon panels is the rumoured replacement. Looking forward to the Broncos actually wearing their proper colours when there's a clash!

beave

Coach
I wish the broncos would just use a modern version of this at home

images

And then this when they are away

images

nqcowboy87

Bench
Agreed, something like this, but with the Telstra logo in an apropriate colour:

picture.php

Bulldogs "normal" NRL logo in club colour. Equivelant Dragons or Rabbitohs logo would be a pale red.

Premiers get gold logo with year of premiership - "Premiers 2011"
Star above for World Club Challenge champions.

Thoughts?

the star things a little meh, where not in grade 4 anymore.

i also think its stupid the raiders are changing their design so much, i mean its such a simple clean dsign and you could essentially wear it for at least 20 years, ala roosters and souths designs with minor alterations

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
i also think its stupid the raiders are changing their design so much, i mean its such a simple clean dsign and you could essentially wear it for at least 20 years, ala roosters and souths designs with minor alterations
There is no need for us to change. The V has never been part of our jersey design (barring the dreaded Kevin Neal days). I'll be sticking with our current jersey and hoping we get a decent non black away strip soon.

Timmah

Staff member
Dragons had a similar jersey last year minus the names under the sponsor - it would be a very good idea if it became their jersey for the next season but I guess the NRL aren't as flexible with that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.