What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody good jerseys though. I can only assume they are so good the major sponsors didn't want to ruin them by placing their name on them.

skeepe

Immortal
Bloody good jerseys though. I can only assume they are so good the major sponsors didn't want to ruin them by placing their name on them.

Funny.

The charity has actually been integrated into it pretty well. I know there were photos of it earlier in the thread, but I'll post some clearer images anyway.

home-jersey.jpg

away-jersey.jpg

AuDragon

Juniors
Yeah, looks much better that way.

Same thing with the Broncos jerseys and the way NRMA has been intgrated in the jerseys instead of the ugly white rectangle with the WOW logo of previours years.

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
I think they need to keep the old raiders socks, with maybe a little bit of difference to the green colour to match the jersey.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Jarrod Croker always looks like one of those guys who knows they're terrible at their jobs and are secretly dreading the day their boss asks them what the hell they're doing.

His boss is Dave Furner so it would be a very hypocritical question.

I'm not sold on the V but it's a decent jersey. The socks are shocking.

Last edited:

campbo

Juniors
Is it just me or does Croker look a little like Julian Assange in that photo?

That Huddersfield jersey has to be up there with Gasnier's rugby jersey as one of the worst of all time :shock:

Doug2234

First Grade
Wow I've never seen this one before, awesome jersey to go with their inaugural home strip. 1995 really was the best year for jerseys, nearly every teams was spot on imo

Was that year of the "Sydney Tigers" experiment playing out of Parra stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.