What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeagueNut

First Grade
What is wrong with you?? If the Warriors ever use Silver again, I just wont bother, Ill never buy another jersey..
Seriously? I loved the silver on the jerseys, it's a pretty unique colour in the NRL and it's a damn sight better than using white like every other bloody team. It looks better as "metallic silver" (or whatever the fancy name is) instead of darker grey - e.g. compare my lovely Toyota Cup banner with your avatar. I hope they bring it back one day, it's still on the logo so that'll have to do for now.

beave

Coach
:lol::lol: Not sure it's availability that's the problem Beave but the quantity you must want to buy.

Funnily enough, the shop rang me yesterday about 30mins after my post......... they have arrived!!!

sheepbender

Juniors
Seriously? I loved the silver on the jerseys, it's a pretty unique colour in the NRL and it's a damn sight better than using white like every other bloody team. It looks better as "metallic silver" (or whatever the fancy name is) instead of darker grey - e.g. compare my lovely Toyota Cup banner with your avatar. I hope they bring it back one day, it's still on the logo so that'll have to do for now.

Nah mate, out with the Black and Silver, bring back the Green and Blue.. Glad the jerseys have added Red this year, theyve been so boring for the last 7-8 years.. Weve had pretty much the worst jerseys in the comp, perhaps not design wise, but colours definately.. But if we have to have Black, I wanted Green to go with it..

innsaneink

Referee
Penrith???

Black n green now eh?

panthers.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yep, both of which have been clearly Panthers colours for the last 10-odd years.

beave

Coach
Got my heritage jersey today, let's just say I'm pretty f**king stoked they have used the 1995 jersey again.

da5898e1.jpg

753719b4.jpg

I reckon they have come up a great version of it.

Canard

Immortal
Looks good beaves, I always suspected that photo of Payney (posted in the previous page) didn't do the whole jersey justice as it was sort of folded up underneath the Toyota sticker.

Can't decide whether to get this one or the new home jersey which I think is easily there best since this jersey was used.

beave

Coach
I got the home and heritage and the heritage is by far the better looking jersey mate. I'd get that one if it were me. The current home jersey is probably our 2nd best jersey of all time, mind you it isn't up against much. My god we've had soms rubbish jerseys.

Canard

Immortal
Oath we have.

Its that bad that our SuperLeague jersey was one of our better ones.

The last I bought was a 2005 GF edition with the players names listed on the front.

beave

Coach
Massive hypothetical here, if we made the GF this year how amazing would it be if the boys wore that heritage jersey??? Would have been nice to have a 1995 heritage jersey in 05 to wear in our first GF but it wasn't to be I guess. I just think it would be a great gesture by the club to everyone who has been a fan of the club since the early days.

Canard

Immortal
To be honest beave if we made the GF Id be happy no matter what, they could wear there pink charity jersey or bloody bright orange!

But yeh I agree it would be good to see.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
The only thing that could spoil it is the numbers, a large patch such as the one on the previous heritage would be very ugly.

With three colours - navy, grey and white to back onto, single numbers in bold red would be the best option I feel.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
why do manufacturers insist on having such a large logo on the front? i know its brand recognition, but is anyone going to go "oh ISC do the cows jersey's, therefore i'm going to buy more ISC gear", or "i love ISC egar therefore i'll buy anything they make even though i don't support the cows"

Zigwaa

Bench
why do manufacturers insist on having such a large logo on the front? i know its brand recognition, but is anyone going to go "oh ISC do the cows jersey's, therefore i'm going to buy more ISC gear", or "i love ISC egar therefore i'll buy anything they make even though i don't support the cows"

It's one of the first things I'm interested in when I see a club's jersey.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

ISC logo hasn't changed in size at all, just in design. It's a lot bolder and therefore looks bigger. Used to be a pissy design in a circle.

Joker's Wild

Coach
The only thing that could spoil it is the numbers, a large patch such as the one on the previous heritage would be very ugly.

With three colours - navy, grey and white to back onto, single numbers in bold red would be the best option I feel.

Red number with a thin white outline methinks

Status
Not open for further replies.