What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley

Bench
12.jpg

2012 Broncos Away.

Appears they will have spilt sponsors like Souths next year.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
In addition, Brisbane will be commemorating their 1992 premiership:

16.jpg

Canard

Immortal
In addition, Brisbane will be commemorating their 1992 premiership:

16.jpg

I assume when the play the Dragons?

If so to make it truly nostalgic there should be a rousing rendition of "St George can't play" before the start of the match.

I might even buy this as I was a Bronco's supporter in 1992 (Cowboy's didn't exist yet,and weren't even announced as existing for few more weeks).

applesauce

Bench
12.jpg

2012 Broncos Away.

I would buy that if it had a decent logo on it.

WTF does the WOW logo have to be on a white background. EVERYTHING in that logo contrasts without the white box!!! :x:x:x:x

beave

Coach
Just back on the debate for number color on the cows heritage jersey, this is Wayne Sings jersey from 1995

824609c5.jpg

The white outline is obviously worn away but that's the colors they picked back in 1995, from memory they werent too hard to differentiate between as most people know who each player is normally and numbers are just a nicety i guess. I think JW is totally right, this new jersey needs red numbers with a white out line around them.

Last edited:

beave

Coach
They did that or something similar back in 08-10 with that bullshead abortion of a jersey and the yellow was probably the worst color we've had for numbers mate.

God, you can tell it's the offseason when we are discussing the colours of numbers on jerseys!!

docbrown

Coach
They did that or something similar back in 08-10 with that bullshead abortion of a jersey and the yellow was probably the worst color we've had for numbers mate.

Well if it's crossing over between a dark colour and a light colour like that photo then probably red's the only other colour that will fit with it without clashing too much.

God, you can tell it's the offseason when we are discussing the colours of numbers on jerseys!!

:lol:

True.

Last edited:

hellteam

First Grade
12.jpg

2012 Broncos Away.

Where'd you get that from? I hope its some kind of mix up and there is supposed to be AAMI on the jersey... Seems a bit strange that Wow would have front and sleeve sponsorship so maybe its a stuff up.

But in the end, at least the jersey is the right colours

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If the mock up of the home and pink are anything to go by, they're all incorrect. NRMA definitely has jersey rights, so it's likely the mock-up is wrong.

That sort of thing happens quite often to be honest, so I wouldn't get too worried.

some11

Referee
If the mock up of the home and pink are anything to go by, they're all incorrect. NRMA definitely has jersey rights, so it's likely the mock-up is wrong.

That sort of thing happens quite often to be honest, so I wouldn't get too worried.

You're correct, it will have NRMA on the front.

No need to panic :lol:

Zigwaa

Bench
17.jpg

It says Away Pink jersey but must be for Women in League round.

Maroon and pink look terrible together. I know it's for Breast Cancer Charity and maroon is Broncos predominant colour but Yellow and pink would work so much better

Joker's Wild

Coach
Where'd you get that from? I hope its some kind of mix up and there is supposed to be AAMI on the jersey... Seems a bit strange that Wow would have front and sleeve sponsorship so maybe its a stuff up.

But in the end, at least the jersey is the right colours

Why would it have AAMI as a sponsor? I doubt NRMA would like that

Status
Not open for further replies.