What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Over 500 jobs gone-skis apparently. Ridiculous prices on their website, they've gotta offload all their stuff asap

shinobi

Juniors
Sorry if this was already posted:

heritage-front.jpg

heritage-back.jpg

Canard

Immortal
I see on there website they are still offering gift card with certain purchases.

Slightly criminal??

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wow. If Vodafone wasn't so damn big, that jersey would be perfect.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Over 500 jobs gone-skis apparently. Ridiculous prices on their website, they've gotta offload all their stuff asap

I bought a home theatre system that retails for 299 for 39 bucks on Saturday night. Thing is I don't have any need for it.

Must stop watching the castle / drinking , online shopping on Saturday nights. The Darryl Kerrigan logic rubs off on you.

drake

First Grade
Agree about the Vodaphone logo being ridiculously huge, but the jersey designers have no say in that. They've actually worked around it really well.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Not good about the job losses but that bear has been grinding my gears for years. Hopefully he'll spend some time in Arthur Gorrie for this.

I'm not much of a fan of the Warriors jersey.... dunno why, it just looks "meh".... maybe trying a bit too hard to be cool with the greenstone look and all???

Nuke

Staff member
This is probably a very silly question I'm about to ask, so if you think so, please disregard, but ...

What is the point of that greenstone Warriors jersey? It looks awesome, for sure, but it's not their main or alternate jersey, it can't be a heritage jersey (given they've never worn it before), can't be a Women-In-League jersey because it's not pink, so unless it's their version of an indigenous jersey, I don't see the point of it's existence.

Also, is it just me, but is the Vodafone logo (on the front) now higher up than ever? The top part of the logo is now 'intruding' on the NRL, CCC, and NZ Warriors logos' 'space' of the jersey. I remember when sponsors' logos were on the stomach, then they slowly moved up to just below the other logos (competition, jersey maker, club). Now, seemingly, they've broken into new territory by claiming space up in that area.

Perhaps one year soonish, the major sponsor's logo will be where the NRL & club logos currently sit, and these other logos will be sitting below them..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts