What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Every time I see a Tigers heritage jersey it makes me sad. Every edition of each of their Magpies and Tigers jerseys is soooooooooooo much better than anything they've worn as a merger.

Cee 7

Juniors
ahhh the 3/4 sleeve brings back memories. my first broncos jersey as a kid had 3/4 sleeves.

out of curiosity do you reckon the 3/4 sleeve would aid in ball control? as it provides more friction than an arm so if hit wouldnt necessarily slide out as easy?

I like the idea of celebrating the armed forces but use ozcam for f**ks sake

Good point about friction.

Was Gary Larson the last player to wear 3/4 sleeves in a 1st grade game?

beave

Coach
I guess they would be a pain at night and seeing as though most of our games are played at night...... but still, very disappointing they aren't using it in all games this weekend.

Cannot wait to see NQ run out in their heritage jersey though......

Tyler Durden

Juniors

Heritage footy for the West Tigers v Rabbitohs game. Looks great.

Still haven't seen any rabbitohs heritage jersey yet?

Nice !

And I demand ballboys to run out with little buckets of sand. No silly kicking tees.

And no round the corner kicking. Make your little sandcastle, plonk the steeden on it and toe poke it over the little black dot.

Lambretta

First Grade
Every time I see a Tigers heritage jersey it makes me sad. Every edition of each of their Magpies and Tigers jerseys is soooooooooooo much better than anything they've worn as a merger.

Agreed - their home jersey at the moment looks like it was designed by a homeboy who was commissioned to dream up a high visibility safety top for the Campbelltown council.

GAZF

First Grade
If it isn't a vision issue, it would be a cool idea to use the brown ball on Sunday afternoon "Match of the Round" games. Teams could also use their heritage jerseys (max 2-3 times/year) instead of a dedicated heritage round. It would certainly bring back a bit of nostalgia to each round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts