What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

K Mull

Juniors
I will Wet my pants if the Broncos run out a decent version of the 92' Premiership jersey!!! St George can't play still sounds sweet 20 years later!

havent they already done both?

That's what I'm thinking too.

That only really leaves the late 90's design or the 2001ish design.

Unless.......................... they're going to do a remake of this bad boy????

parramatta-eels-home-rugby-shirt-2003-s_1774_1_500x400.jpg

Frailty

First Grade
If they are doing on they haven't done yet, then I imagine it leave the ciggy pack of 2001 or this from the last 90s.

l_1997%20eels.jpg

PARRA_FAN

Coach
If they are doing on they haven't done yet, then I imagine it leave the ciggy pack of 2001 or this from the last 90s.

I dont think its been said whether they do one thats already been done or not, right???

Plus other teams have used the same heritage jumpers in the last few years, I cant see why Parramatta wouldnt do the same.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
That's what I'm thinking too.

That only really leaves the late 90's design or the 2001ish design.

Unless.......................... they're going to do a remake of this bad boy????

parramatta-eels-home-rugby-shirt-2003-s_1774_1_500x400.jpg

I barely remember that jersey, must have wiped it from my mind (with good reason). When was this abomination worn?

edit: nevermind I see the Sevens text on it.

mn_tibor

Juniors
I took photos front and back of the new broncos away jersey in Amart today. Can't post them up but if someone else wants to:

i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr194/mn_tibor/NRL/IMG_0390.jpg

i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr194/mn_tibor/NRL/IMG_0391.jpg

Version 6

Staff member
I have a bit of a hard on over the Bulldogs trial jersey.. It NEEDS to be our permanent design!

I agree.

The Dogs are the only team to have really stuck to their Superleague strip. Good on them for not constantly chopping and changing, but the throwback style of the trial jersey is the better option.

RedVDave

First Grade
IMO that's the best Brisbane alternate jumper ever, I have always wondered why they never had there alternate jersey as yellow in the first place.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
IMO that's the best Brisbane alternate jumper ever, I have always wondered why they never had there alternate jersey as yellow in the first place.

definately a million times better than the crappy white versions they've been using.

I want to see it in real life, curious if the yellow is as bright as their "return to suncorp" jersey's whcih were a pretty bright yellow

only other "alternate" which is better which wasnt really an alternate was the cyril connel tribute jersey
Cyril-Connell-Jersey-CP-1.jpg

mn_tibor

Juniors
definately a million times better than the crappy white versions they've been using.

I want to see it in real life, curious if the yellow is as bright as their "return to suncorp" jersey's whcih were a pretty bright yellow

only other "alternate" which is better which wasnt really an alternate was the cyril connel tribute jersey

yeah it's not as bright as the return to suncorp but definitely brighter than the heritage version from a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts