What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Junior Reps Harold Matthews & SG Ball

magpie4ever

First Grade
Just like when penrith lost three starting to three fractures it's footy but it would of been interesting to see play parra at full strength may of been a different result.

Mate,

You are throwing punches at shadows. The point I was making is rugby league or union is a team game. The 17 taking the field tomorrow will give their all; one player does not make a team. Tyrell is a very good footballer - no mistake but Parramatta will or can not use that as an excuse regarding the result.

I believe they will win it.

stretcher

Juniors
Mate,

You are throwing punches at shadows. The point I was making is rugby league or union is a team game. The 17 taking the field tomorrow will give their all; one player does not make a team. Tyrell is a very good footballer - no mistake but Parramatta will or can not use that as an excuse regarding the result.

I believe they will win it.
I know one player dosent make a difference my point was three players out of a starting forward pack will though learn to read.

Tucantango

Juniors
I know one player dosent make a difference my point was three players out of a starting forward pack will though learn to read.

Stretcher,

Given that Penrith have a wealth of juniors from which to draw their teams IMO the three forwards that came of the bench (and those that came in behind them) to replace the injured players, surely would not be far off in terms of talent and skill level.

M4E is right, it's a team game and injuries to players (even supposed star players) is always contemplated, hence the squad of 25 players!

Regards,
Tuc

magpie4ever

First Grade

Get over it dude, Penrith lost fair and square. Every squad had set backs including Parramatta during the comp; that is football. As Tucs said; that is why there is a squad of 25-28.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Well done to all the young men in the Parra HM squad; outsiders in every game in the semi-finals series - bloodly great effort.

Latest posts