What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 ladder predictions

Yeah, OK, I know I'll get some replies stating "can't we at least wait for seasons end, before focusing on 2012". But for some, our teams are already knocked out. ;-)

No harm in having a punt. Can't really see any major signings/departures (Carney?), occurring from here on, so what is predicted now couldn't be too dissimilar to what is predicted in February.

I'll get the ball rolling:

1. Melbourne Storm
2. Manly Sea Eagles
3. Wests Tigers
4. Newcastle Knights
5. Brisbane Broncos
6. St George Illawarra Dragons
7. Gold Coast Titans
8. New Zealand Warriors

9. North QLD Cowboys
10. Parramatta Eels
11. Canberra Raiders
12. Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs
13. Penrith Panthers
14. Sydney Roosters
15. South Sydney Rabbitohs
16. Cronulla Sharks

No doubt I'll cop a blasting for some of those...

_addict

Juniors
I have no objection to you thinking forward to next year if your team's gone, but first why not start a thread on which wagon you're going to jump on for the remainder of this one?

dogslife

Coach
Bunniespoof has already slated Souf Sinney in for the minor, and the premiership, so you can bet your bottom dollar they'll miss the 8. But in all seriousness, 2011 isn't even over why do we care

ceagle

Bench
I reckon Dragons will miss the 8 next year, also Tigers are losing some good players with not many gains, i think they might just miss the 8 aswell.

Last edited:

Shorty

Staff member
Pretty much every ladder prediction has the Cows at like a 9th or 10th.
Don't think so.......b*tch!

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Hmm

1. Sea Eagles
2. Broncos
3. Storm
4. Knights
5. Cowboys
6. Warriors
7. Raiders
8. Tigers

9. Bulldogs
10. Dragons
11. Eels
12. Titans
13. Sharks
14. Panthers
15. Rabbitohs
16. Roosters

the dude

Juniors
Sorry Canberra fan, the season still exists for some of us. Go back under your rock and we'll see you losers next year.

Ausguy

Coach
I asked my mates to write down theur top 8 for this year.. i had a look yesterday at them.... no where near it

so i dare say that next years will be a similar story. Completely different to this year.

the dude

Juniors
You really think 7/8 teams will again make the finals?? Wow you came up with some really bold predictions.. Nice going mate.

Didgi

Can't see Tigers or Titans climbing that much nor Cowboys or Warriors slipping.

No harm having a go though.

BunniesMan

Immortal
OP is a f**kwit.

And the loss of Sandow will more than be made up for in having Burgess and Asotasi for more than 5 games and the drastic improvement in coaching we'll have.

1. Souths
2. Melbourne
3. Manly
4. Wests
5. Newcastle
6. New Zealand
7. Brisbane
8. North Queensland
9. Parramatta
10. Canterbury
11. Roosters
12. Canberra