What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Dogs should be out in the next few weeks.

Eels memberships I believe are still a month away :?
Because they want to get new players in Parra colours for their leaflets, think that is fair enough, whats the difference if they come out a month later, not a great deal I wouldnt think.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
It's the same with Parra. The earlier they do their membership campaign the longer they have to recruit members. Stupid really we're behind the pack.
Disagree, Parra fans will rush to purchase membership when it comes out, due to our recruiting for next year and years to come, I think we will make up numbers quickly.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Traditionally teams that start their member drives later end up with smaller member numbers.

Parramatta are now one of the few clubs with no memberships available yet.

Bulldogs due out next week - Newcastle and Roosters not sure.

Billythekid

First Grade
Traditionally teams that start their member drives later end up with smaller member numbers.

Parramatta are now one of the few clubs with no memberships available yet.

Bulldogs due out next week - Newcastle and Roosters not sure.

Actually we will get to see what sort of impact that has this year. The storm have got theirs out months before they did last year so hopefully that makes a difference to their numbers.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Penrith Marketing Manager very confident of reaching 12,500 Members by mid next year. He said this on the Official Panthers Forum:

Alright i am going to put my kahunas on the line here. By June 1st 2012 I declare that we will have surpassed 12500 members anyone wanna take that bet?
What will I win and what might I lose???

Eels Dude

Coach
Disagree, Parra fans will rush to purchase membership when it comes out, due to our recruiting for next year and years to come, I think we will make up numbers quickly.

You see I disagree. Hard core fans who use RL internet forums might but for the casual fans that need a bit of convincing as whether to sign up or not getting them out early increases the chances of signing people up.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Penrith Marketing Manager very confident of reaching 12,500 Members by mid next year. He said this on the Official Panthers Forum:

Alright i am going to put my kahunas on the line here. By June 1st 2012 I declare that we will have surpassed 12500 members anyone wanna take that bet?
What will I win and what might I lose???

Have they outlined any strategies to acheive this?

Either way would be great to see as the bare minimum for all of the clubs should be 10k members

Eels Dude

Coach
Didn't Penrith have only 6000 members or so this year? It's a big step up to double that especially in the Penrith region where the average income is quite low.

Billythekid

First Grade
It would be great to have some of Western Sydney teams have big increases just as the AFL tries to move in.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Asked about memberships at knights store today. Emails and letters will be sent out for renewals at the end of the month. I can only assume they are awaiting the draw to be released.

On the draw i am convinced they are waiting for the afl to release theirs so they can see what times GWS will get.

Timmah

Staff member
The people I've spoken to are saying end October-ish

PaulyTom

Juniors
I resigned as a Red and Green ticketed member for Souths. We are racing ahead at this early stage.

Hope to break our new goal this year.

Timmah

Staff member
Racing ahead?

You're one of the only clubs tallying numbers at the moment...

BunniesMan

Immortal
Racing ahead?

You're one of the only clubs tallying numbers at the moment...
Show me where any other club is ahead of us? If you can't, the evidence suggests we are indeed racing ahead.

And I haven't even brought my membership yet, when I do that's another 3 to our number (myself, a family member, and a technological genius friend who doesn't know how to pay for things online).

We are racing ahead. We can point to our number that is ahead of anyone elses. Until you can give us a link to a number higher than ours, the statement you replied to is 100% true.

With the last piece of the puzzle in place for success in 2012, Souths fans will be eager to get memberships.

Souths - 22,000 members in 2012. 3 years as #1.

ouwet

Bench
Bulldogs won't be out until late october (According to twitter)...
I think that's pretty poor from the club!

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Show me where any other club is ahead of us? If you can't, the evidence suggests we are indeed racing ahead.

And I haven't even brought my membership yet, when I do that's another 3 to our number (myself, a family member, and a technological genius friend who doesn't know how to pay for things online).

We are racing ahead. We can point to our number that is ahead of anyone elses. Until you can give us a link to a number higher than ours, the statement you replied to is 100% true.

With the last piece of the puzzle in place for success in 2012, Souths fans will be eager to get memberships.

Souths - 22,000 members in 2012. 3 years as #1.
You guys are always "racing ahead" with your membership, though your crowds through the season are at best average, and you have have made semis 1 once in what 20 yrs?, sorry to offend.

Latest posts