What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

Perth Red

Post Whore
interesting that brisbane gc and nth qld are the last 3...

stadium rental fees from all accounts. What is more interesting is the Sharks, despite owning their own ground and facilties being very limited in terms of undercover seats etc they are the most expensive outside of Q'land! Not sure that is going to help their avg attendance.

devoid

Juniors
It seems like the Dogs are gaining 500 members a day -- does anyone have tally and projected target compiled?

Raiderdave

First Grade
Nice, heres hoping the Warriors hit 10k; they really deserve it.

lol That chip on your shoulder must be huge for you to have to bring it up for no reason. The number one spot is reserved for us, after all we do have the cheapest membership. ;-)

On a serious note the Dogs are at 1912 in 6 days.

Good on the dogs for taking a leaf out of the AFL's books & virtually giving their memberships away

nearly top of the class in AFL smoke n mirrors 101
Souths of course are the teachers pet , 22K members my aunt fanny ;-)

PaddyBoy

Juniors
Good on the dogs for taking a leaf out of the AFL's books & virtually giving their memberships away

Yes, it is indeed an outrage. I will not be renewing my membership next year unless they at least double their prices.

PaddyBoy

Juniors
one thing to be competitive , another to whore yourself off ;-)

I'd rather them be as cheap as possible. The non-ticketed thing is a bit of a crock but everyone's doing it. I'd like to see a ticketed/non-ticketed public rankings.

Plus, have you seen the price of whores?:shock:

Billythekid

First Grade
What is wrong with non ticketed memberships? I think it's great as it allows people who can't get to the game to still show their support. In the end lets face it the vast majority of any clubs fans can't get to the games on any sort of regular basis and we would be stupid to ignore them.

If you're referring to certain clubs like souths boosting their numbers well i'm not sure that really matters either. Looking at the prices of their non ticketed memberships i get the feeling they will be making a lot of money from them.

I think we should include them in the main tallies (but we can have a seperate spot for ticketed members just for interest).

stadium rental fees from all accounts. What is more interesting is the Sharks, despite owning their own ground and facilties being very limited in terms of undercover seats etc they are the most expensive outside of Q'land! Not sure that is going to help their avg attendance.

i guess its the cost of running each home game vs the fee to make any sort of money. the club assumes the running costs on gameday, staffing etc. thatd be why the price is higher comparitively.

the stadium is poorly managed IMO. should be used more in the off season for things.

cleary89

Coach
we are SO close to 5000 members for 2012! just a couple of hundred faithful Red V supporters to go and we're closing in fast!

have you signed up to be part of the Year of the Dragon? or will you be our member 5000?

from dragons facebook

Dogs are somewhere around 2,500 according to Todd Greenberg on Twitter.Incredible stuff.

Says 2200 on the website, still awesome though. Its been out for 7 days as of today.

:crazy:

I hope you're trolling, because seriously only a f**king idiot would bag out the fact that a club has easily affordable memberships.

Half of this forum including yourself look at ways to boost crowd averages and memberships are assisting this, and now you bag clubs for taking the initiative to make attending a game easier for their fans.

Seriously, its tough on people to make a living these days the last thing you need is people having to fork out cash for over inflated ticket/membership prices which aren't a necessity. Alleviating excuses for not going to the football is going to help empower the fans to walk through the gate, one excuse being ticket prices are too high.

Get your head out of your ass R.D, not everyone is as rich as you Canberra folk and not every club can be as well run as yours.

Last edited:
Get your head out of your ass R.D, not everyone is as rich as you Canberra folk and not every club can be as well rub as yours.

canberra isnt that well off.

their crowds are poo given its a one team town.

that said..they only focius on half the city. i dont think a raiders rep has been south of woden in 10 years.
i did 12 years of schooling in south canberra. not once was a raiders player or official at a school i was at promoting rugby league or the raiders.

AuckMel

Bench
What is wrong with non ticketed memberships? I think it's great as it allows people who can't get to the game to still show their support. In the end lets face it the vast majority of any clubs fans can't get to the games on any sort of regular basis and we would be stupid to ignore them.

I brought a Warriors one yesterday. Get a cap, bumper sticker and other random stuff. Impossible to get too many games from Melbourne so showed my support the only other way I could.

Smiley

Bench
00001791-image.jpg

jimmee007

Juniors
wow memberships are flying along so far for the bigger clubs.
being intersting to see how manly are doing after the premiership and also penrith sharks and the roosters?

yobbo84

Coach
This early on it looks like it'll be between the Rabbitohs, Broncos, Bulldogs, Dragons and Knights for the most members. Hoping Souths stay No.1!

Latest posts