What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

dimitri

First Grade
Bulldogs do a great thing for Membership - where they interview a past player or someone else involved with the club. I think today they have uploaded an interview with Steve Mortimer

00015137-image.jpg

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/default....e=baa-catches-up-with-steve-‘turvey’-mortimer

Baa Catches Up With Steve ‘Turvey’ Mortimer
23/11/2011 4:13:32 PM
Bulldogs Membership Ambassador Terry Lamb recently caught up with fellow Club legend Steve ‘Turvey’ Mortimer for a tour of the new Bulldogs Centre of Excellence at Belmore Sports Ground.

Mortimer played a Club record 272 First Grade games for the Bulldogs, winning premierships in 1980, 1984, 1985 and 1988, and is considered the best halfback to play for the Club after being named in the Berries to Bulldogs 70 Year Team of Champions in 2004.

In addition he also served as Chief Executive of the Football Club from 2002 to 2004 as well as being a Life Member.

Baa stole a few moments of Turvey’s time for an interview on camera, covering a wide range of topics including their playing days at Belmore and how hard it was for opposing teams to win there.

He also spoke about his excitement about heading back to the Sports Ground along with other 2012 Members to see the Bulldogs take on the Roosters in a trial match on February 12.

To find out why he may have some alternative seating arrangements on the day, check out the video now!

All 2012 Bulldogs Members who sign up before Thursday 24 November, will receive a special pre-purchase priority window to purchase tickets to our trial match against the Roosters.

Membership Renewal & Christmas Party deadline is tomorrow (Thursday 24 November).

Ensure you purchase your 2012 Membership by tomorrow to ensure you:

• Keep your current seats (2011 Members) – with numbers well up, seats are in high demand.
• Secure your invitation to our famous Members Christmas Party.
• Go into the draw to win an Autobarn Hot-Lap.
• WIN an exclusive behind the scenes lunch & tour with Todd Greenberg and the coaching staff.
• Belmore Trial Match. All 2012 Members will receive an exclusive pre-purchase priority period to this historic event.

Online: Click here
Phone: The Bulldogs Membership Team on 02 9789 8000 (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm).
In Person: Visit the Bulldogs Teamstore - Shop ML226 Centro Bankstown, Lady Cutler Ave, Bankstown

devoid

Juniors
Warriors Take Lead in Membership Renewal

An appearance in all three grades at this year’s Grand Final has ensured Warriors members have kept the faith heading in 2012, with the club enjoying strong renewals for the next year’s campaign under coach Brian McClennan.

With over 60% of the club’s existing members already signing up for the new season, the Warriors currently lead the NRL’ s membership renewal race and are on track for not only the club prize, but to also realising their goal to turn Mt Smart Stadium into a fortress.

Moving down the renewal ladder, Queensland clubs, the Broncos and Cowboys are the Warriors biggest contenders, with both re-signing over half their 2011 members, whilst the Rabbitohs and Knights round off the top five.

The renewal race will run until December 5, and in order to help your club, we need as many 2011 members to keep the faith, and sign on for a 2012 membership as soon as possible!

LINK

Nemesis

Bench
Damn you beat me to it Fred! It really makes you feel for the less fortunate in our society at Christmas time. And none are less fortunate than those kids whose parents are LOL@50uff$ supporters.

Poor lil' Johnny opens his only present to find a LOL@50uff$ ticketed membership package. The disappointment wouldn't end at Christmas though, it would carry through the whole 2012 NRL season!
Except the kids of the bogan drugocastrians of course, who can all look forward to their gift wrapped Christmas season ticket package
complete with egg rolls, sauce bottle and an autographed pic of Tinkletubby and Methuselah.

cleary89

Coach
Bulldogs not doing great with renewals, only 25% with renewals ending tomorrow.

I guess having such a huge stadium hinders you in that regard. More cat 1 tickets means less need to renew them straight away.

Ill be living on the street before i choose not to renew my tickets at kogarah, upper grandstand on the 40m line.

dogslife

Coach
Poor lil' Johnny opens his only present to find a LOL@50uff$ ticketed membership package. The disappointment wouldn't end at Christmas though, it would carry through the whole 2012 NRL season!

This is LOL@50uff$ we're talking about, the laws of probability suggest it'd more than likely be a non-ticketed membership

beave

Coach
Raiders and Sharks looks a little disappointing, still early days I guess but they will want to get a wriggle on.......

Wonder where they get those numbers from? The clubs? Doubt if all are from the Clubs as Sharks have not released any information yet, as far as I know.

Are the numbers based on renewals online only?

parrawentyfan

Juniors
Two ideas -
why don't teams with a leagues club use this to market nrl club memberships better. Eg if u are signing up to become a leagues club member, why not an additional set of questions about becoming an nrl club member. I am thinking in particular of those Sydney leagues clubs with massive membership bases such as parra and penrith. I know that clubs have struggled to get patrons interest in pokies and restaurants converted to the nrl, but surely a question shouldnt hurt.
Has any sporting team (ie afl, NFL, epl, etc) ever introduced a multiple-year membership. Eg give a discount for signing up for a 2-5 year period. It would allow clubs to better ride the flow of up and down seasons where supporters don't necessarily renew. Cost would be the issue, but could work with 'premium' or cheap memberships.

dimitri

First Grade
I guess having such a huge stadium hinders you in that regard. More cat 1 tickets means less need to renew them straight away.

Ill be living on the street before i choose not to renew my tickets at kogarah, upper grandstand on the 40m line.

people who have cat 1 tix need to renew them by deadline or they will lose them

its the bulldogs ga members who can renew at any time because they know ANZ wont run out of GA tickets

yobbo84

Coach
Souths have just passed 11k members - halfway to our goal. Hopefully there'll be a big push before the Dec 5 deadline for renewals and Christmas. A good pre-season and first couple of matches could see us reach our goal. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Bulldogs Cat 1 usually sells out every year so that is quite surprising.

Bulldogs now edging on 6,000, massive jump today no doubt due to the renewal deadline.

rnb11

Juniors
Knights have hit 7.5k ticketed in 3 weeks, their renewal deadline is in 8 days so I expect them to get close to the 10k by then if not well before christmas which is their goal. They're right on track to reach 20k ticketed, amazing drive they're having.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Chooks, Raiders, Sharks and Bulldogs are pretty concerning. Tigers i can understand, as their ground split has only just been released. After driving the growth for 2 years i think most of them have run out of steam this year, so consolidation of the current numbers will be about it for them. WOuld love to be proved wrong.

I'm thinking when its all done, Souths will have the most, then Broncos, Knights, Dragons.

ouwet

Bench
Chooks, Raiders, Sharks and Bulldogs are pretty concerning. Tigers i can understand, as their ground split has only just been released. After driving the growth for 2 years i think most of them have run out of steam this year, so consolidation of the current numbers will be about it for them. WOuld love to be proved wrong.

I'm thinking when its all done, Souths will have the most, then Broncos, Knights, Dragons.

I don't understand why the Bulldogs are concerning? It's only been on sale for 1 month and it's already over 6K... After one month of sales last season, it was no where near 6K.

Over 6200 now

Last edited: