What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Exciting times for the Knights. I think they'll top memberships within the next 24 months and we'll see a return of the days when crowds of 25-30,000 were the norm, not the exception. It will be good for the game.

Valheru

Coach
Chooks, Raiders, Sharks and Bulldogs are pretty concerning. Tigers i can understand, as their ground split has only just been released. After driving the growth for 2 years i think most of them have run out of steam this year, so consolidation of the current numbers will be about it for them. WOuld love to be proved wrong.

I'm thinking when its all done, Souths will have the most, then Broncos, Knights, Dragons.

To me the chooks, Raiders and dogs are not concerning at all. They all have one thing in common, huge expectations for 2011 but were massive flops.

Additionally, in the case of the chooks, s lot of the memberships are the general admin $99 ones so no need to be too hasty. I am saving mine for whatever battle we are in.

Raiderdave

First Grade
To me the chooks, Raiders and dogs are not concerning at all. They all have one thing in common, huge expectations for 2011 but were massive flops.

Additionally, in the case of the chooks, s lot of the memberships are the general admin $99 ones so no need to be too hasty. I am saving mine for whatever battle we are in.

Exactly

they all hit records last year

ova 11K for the Roosters
nearly 10K for the Raiders
& nearly 15K for the Dogs

& even allowing for poor 2011's for all 3
I think they'll all reach these figures again .... & the Dogs the way they're going could be up around 18K :eek:

nah , its all pumping along just fine

cleary89

Coach
Haynetrain made a post in the nrl forum on 30-11-2010 saying "Dragons 7107".

No link, but can't see a reason he would make that up. So up by at least 3k by Wednesday on last years figures.

Pretty good considering 2010 off season we were reining premiers.

cleary89

Coach
The 10,000 member -

“I renewed today because my friend asked me to join him on the Hill again next year. I also received a letter from Steve Price, which I thought was a nice sentiment,” said Michelle.

Also got the letter. I know most clubs send these out, but was a nice touch basically saying his passion for the red v and about our new staff (most wouldn't know we have shirvington as sprint coach, house hold name which has to give supporters some confidence). Hopefully get a fair few more after that letter.

nko11

Juniors
Don't know if it's been posted yet, but Cowboys at 6,156:

00001535-image.jpg

Looking good with reaching 10k+

Frederick

Staff member
There are some who are still whinging about the prices.

Also I'm pretty sure they're still in renewals stage and they memberships aren't open to general public yet? Could be wrong though.

Nah they are open to the general public, well atleast the non ticketed ones are which i bought. But they don't count towards our tally.

beave

Coach
Don't know if it's been posted yet, but Cowboys at 6,156:

00001535-image.jpg

Looking good with reaching 10k+

Glad to see we're using Tariq to be the face of our membership campaign for 2012. IMO he has the potential to be the captain of the club when JT and Matt Scott depart with the way he holds himself on and off the field.

blukablu

Juniors
Chooks, Raiders, Sharks and Bulldogs are pretty concerning. Tigers i can understand, as their ground split has only just been released. After driving the growth for 2 years i think most of them have run out of steam this year, so consolidation of the current numbers will be about it for them. WOuld love to be proved wrong.

I'm thinking when its all done, Souths will have the most, then Broncos, Knights, Dragons.

Not really. If you look at the size of their stadiums compared to membership numbers I'm sure none of their GA members would care about losing their seat.

Although Sharks are a bit low considering this is the best squad they've had in about 5 years.

Last edited:

Billythekid

First Grade
Well i can already tell you what the storm were this time last year as they didn't even release until like Feb (can't remember exactly). So any membersips sold between now and then will have us ahead of last year.