What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bulldogs surprising (in a poor sense)? :?

We're in front of last years figure at the same point... after two seasons of missing the eight.

I think we're actually doing a lot better tbh

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Chooks on 3,229 according to opening page of website. Better than i thought it they were at earlier in the week.

PaulyTom

Juniors
Warriors numbers are booming. They have now reached 90% of last years total. Including 1200 new members. According to the their website they have almost resigned 70% of last years members.

They will take out the renewal award for sure.

H.H

Juniors
Chooks on 3,229 according to opening page of website. Better than i thought it they were at earlier in the week.
Yep, tracking ahead of the same time last year...I remember their goal last year was 4k by christmas, which they only just achieved.

I'll be getting mine when the battle of the beaches is on again (assume they're doing this again?).

I reckon we'll roughly match what we got last year which will be pretty good considering what a diabolical season we had.

Some of the other numbers are outstanding....very impressed with the Knights, Cowboys and Warriors....along with the other usual suspects like Souffs and St George.

Billythekid

First Grade
Warriors numbers are booming. They have now reached 90% of last years total. Including 1200 new members. According to the their website they have almost resigned 70% of last years members.

They will take out the renewal award for sure.

That's really awesome and props to the warriors. Hopefully we see some big crowds from them next year.

rnb11

Juniors
Those Knights numbers havent been updated for quite a few days, you'd have to think they're over the 8k by now

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Great numbers ^^^.

I'm wandering whether a tv advert on FTA around this time would significantly boost the numbers. aimed at Christmas gift ideas of course. Would require a big outlay but potentially big rewards for clubs. Haven't seen one on Fox sports this year?? Altough i'm a flicker when it comes to advert time.

Canard

Immortal
Interesting looking at wikipedia to see that when the AFL started really pushing the membership stuff in the mid 80's big clubs like Collingwood and Richmond only had 12K or so in the first year.

Be amazing to see where the current membership base takes us in 25 years.

The Vics have this thing that your not a "true" fan unless your a member, which is something that will start to come into the NRL.

rnb11

Juniors
Knights are on 8619 ticketed, apparently they're selling like crazy now after Bennett's first day and the renewal deadline on Friday. Won't be surprised if they hit the 10k in the next week.

I would like to see what the knights total membership numbers are. You would think ticketed would account for around 90% of all memberships.