What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

user_nat

Coach
$35 gets you a car with the Broncos apparently. Need more info on this car before confirming purchase.

busterc

Juniors
1. How often are broncos on fox?
2. f**k off september fan.

Thanks for your ignorance!!!
Do your parents know you are on the internet?
All games from every weekend are on Fox you moron including every game the broncos play.
And not that i have to justify myself to a mindless knob like yourself but I've been a full member of the Broncos for 22years and been to almost every home game in that time. Now i cant get to games as often as i'd like so membership is not viable.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Updated figures from today (to the douchebag whingeing - three updates in four days is hardly cause to have a go at them FFS, they're trying to run a league and open up RLC...)

Beaches
Sharks 182
Roosters 166
Manly 160
Titans 106

West
Eels 167
Bulldogs 155
Panthers 131
Tigers 124

Inter City
Cowboys 154
Storm 130
Warriors 126
Raiders 117

Heavyweights
Broncos 268
Knights 251
Dragons 226
Rabbitohs 211

http://www.nrl.com/membership/tabid/10691/default.aspx

ouwet

Bench
Many of the clubs website counters are tracking ahead of the NRL battle numbers, must be a lag in reporting?

Just a little... On the Bulldogs website it's claiming over 500 so far this week have signed up for the Battle Of The West.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Just a little... On the Bulldogs website it's claiming over 500 so far this week have signed up for the Battle Of The West.

yeah , I'd say these numbers are tallies only after about 3 days ...lagging a bit behind the real numbers

double em all for a more accurate figure

thommo4pm

Coach
Some changes in the standings today

Battle Of Beaches
Sharks 213
Roosters 202
Manly 177
Titans 158

Battle Of West
Bulldogs 202
Eels 196
Panthers 165
Tigers 159

Inter-City Showdown
Raiders 203
Warriors 188
Cowboys 184
Storm 177

Battle Of Heavyweights
Knights 311
Broncos 292
Rabbitohs 284
Dragons 277

http://www.nrl.com/About/MembershipPremiership/tabid/10691/Default.aspx

Working off the Dragons figures only, the numbers above are not correct.
Our own website has our membership numbers increasing by 140 just today. The numbers above don't reflect that.

dgsfan

Juniors
Obviously the numbers are not up to date, but they're not up to date for every team. I think all of the leaders in that update will win it.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Obviously the numbers are not up to date, but they're not up to date for every team. I think all of the leaders in that update will win it.
Given the lead for all four groups has changed at each turn, I reckon it would be foolish to make any sort of educated guess on a winner of any of them yet.

Card Shark

Immortal
Sharks handed out free memberships last year during battle of the beaches... can't remember if they ended up winning it or not though?

In conjuction with the Sharks, pHarvey Norman purchased a full bay & on-sold memberships to their customers.