What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You serious?

These figures have changed at every turn. The second update had the Dragons first. The Knights were trailing by a long way too, now are first.

I wouldn't take any of these figures for granted.

yadamisha

Juniors
I thought Cronulla handed out free memberships to kids under the age of 12 last year?

Cronulla has NEVER given out free memberships. CS Junior league players get free entry but are not counted as members. I think this is the same with all junior league clubs in Sydney.

You are remembering what Manly did last year and still lost the battle of the beaches to Cronulla.

00digger00

Juniors
Its a good way of introducing them into memberships. They get the flap and bumper sticker, come to the game and feel part of the team. Great way to get them started on signing up for the rest of the year!!

jimmee007

Juniors
Looking at this from a marketing point of view its a gold mine, It also gives football marketing departments a lot of personal information.

They now have the following for every person

Full name
address
and a range of other questions they like to ask. (there favorite is household income)

This is the kind of information that also helps to gain sponsrships and lets club departments know what their strongest demographic is and what they need to work on.

Also allows direct marketing campaigns tailored to people you know are somewhat fans and turning there $50 spend into potentially $100's

jc155776

Coach
I mean stupid in terms of counting towards numbers for this competition. They are sellin tickets at pretty much regular prices to a sell out game and calling them members just to weasel some more money from the nrl when they don't need it.