What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

Perth Red

Post Whore
I agree. I'd say though "Season Memberships" is probably the best of both worlds.

"Full memberships" is the term that gets banded about in AFL for season ticketed memberships. As long as a full membership is equal to approx 75% the price of paying at the gate then it will still prove good value for most fans. Chuck in the merchandise and the "belonging" of being a member and it shouldn't be that hard a sell. Some pricing assistance ie pay in monthly installments or something would help with family tickets.

As said it is a cultural thing in AFL and will take some years to become ingrained in RL fans culture but it is heading in the right direction, all be it slowly.

andrew057

First Grade
Not being a fan of the Knights but living in Newcastle I was interested in a ticketed membership, but its just too expensive for me to justify for an entire season. I have a number of friends in the same boat, unfortunately theres no real membership option to cater for us.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Not being a fan of the Knights but living in Newcastle I was interested in a ticketed membership, but its just too expensive for me to justify for an entire season. I have a number of friends in the same boat, unfortunately theres no real membership option to cater for us.

I cant speak for your financial situation but geez its pretty good value IMO. Picked up my community reserved for $150, thats $12.50/game.

I noticed they didnt have a partial ticketed option like the 4 game defender from last year and suspected it would be a problem for some.

In saying that aiming for a mainly season ticket members base is outstanding and they are closing in on 15k of those already. They should get 20k easily

docbrown

Coach

Perhaps you could talk to HSG, they might be able to work something out.

applesauce

Bench
I cant speak for your financial situation but geez its pretty good value IMO. Picked up my community reserved for $150, thats $12.50/game.

I noticed they didnt have a partial ticketed option like the 4 game defender from last year and suspected it would be a problem for some.

In saying that aiming for a mainly season ticket members base is outstanding and they are closing in on 15k of those already. They should get 20k easily

$150 is great value (even for say a student), plus can't you get it on a payment plan...?

andrew057

First Grade

Sorry I shouldve worded it better. I wouldnt be interested in going to every game throughout a season due to work/weather/certain away teams.

So its hard to justify paying for an entire season ticketed membership. As mentioned partial ticketed membership of some description would be ideal.

PaddyBoy

Juniors
Bought my Doggies one last year, then decided to join uni and am now doing it. Would have saved like a hundred buck ffs.

rnb11

Juniors
Knights are now on over 15k ticketed members, I'd think they'll end up on around 17k by season kick off and reach their 20k target in the first fortnight after that.

Battle of the heavyweights
Knights 642
Broncos 581
Rabbitohs 581 (says they're on 381 but surely a typo)
Dragons 577

Last edited:

jbl31649

Juniors
Manly membership options:

# All come with a members pack -
Members Pack including membership card, key ring,
bumper sticker, fixture magnet, lanyard and card holder and ticket benefits

*Some offer easy eagle payment plans

Pet Wings = $40/Pet blanket & Birthday card
Supporters = $60/Car flag & Travel mug
Junior Wings = $55/Cooler bag, Cape, Growth Chart, Birthday Card & Coaching Clinic
Next Generation = $5/10 home games for kids Under 9
Country Wings = $110*/2 home, 1 interstate away, Mug, Flag, Invitation to interstate away game function
White wings (3 game) = $65*General Admission/3 home games
White Wings (10 game) = $160*/10 home games, Premium seating available on Halfway line
Maroon Wings = $420* Cat 1, $210* Cat 2/10 game reserved seating
Gold Wings = $650* General Admission/10 home games, Cat 1 Reserved seat for 2 games, Entry to Awards night, Invitation to a Cocktail function, Umbrella, Entry to tipping comp, Guaranteed ability to purchase Cat1 GF ticket

- I have the supporters at the moment, but will be upgrading.
# If your club doesn't have flexible options, show them this. I know other clubs have similar set ups, but this is pretty good and was the same last year.

RWB

Bench
Im sorry but the pet memberships are f**king disgusting.

Why? The pet industry is massive in Australia, talking in the billions of dollars. If NRL clubs want to exploit that and get a few extra dollars good luck to them.

People need to get over the dick measuring contest and realise that it's the revenue that's most important, not the bragging rights.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Why? The pet industry is massive in Australia, talking in the billions of dollars. If NRL clubs want to exploit that and get a few extra dollars good luck to them.

People need to get over the dick measuring contest and realise that it's the revenue that's most important, not the bragging rights.

I don't think of it as a dick measuring contest. I just want my club to get 20000 members so that visiting teams have a pleasant and enjoyable experience when they drop in at Hunter Stadium :D. It certainly lifts the team more than an empty SFS would :lol:

rygrco

Juniors

I agree with the OP. That said, if pet owners want to splash a bit of cash on some animal specific club gear, I'm all for it, but counting pets as "club members" is just ridiculous. There needs to be line, and if pets are okay, what's next? Pet rocks? Japanese Peace Lilies? Your car?

update this arvo

#battleofthebeaches
@manlyseaeagles 404
@sydneyroosters 381
@Cronulla_Sharks 345
@GCtitans 270

518203113.png

Last edited:

Latest posts