What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

firechild

First Grade
I'd agree but if people want to hand over cash to their club on behalf of their dog, cat, guinea pig or whatever then the club would be insane not to take it.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench

The irony of what he has just stated is that it was meant as an insult but what he is actually stating is that he is more than happy that his tax dollars are going to support the SSDRLFC. So the :lol: should probably be on him.

Actually I'd rather our tax dollars went to an RL club than towards a lot of the shit it does go to. So I really don't think it's a waste. But I stand by the slur just the same.

firechild

First Grade
And hopefully we'll look back at this in a few years time and be saying "I remember a couple of years ago... 20,000 was some amazing achievement."

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Something I'd like Souffs fans to answer for me. They've got 18,000+ members at this stage, but where the fk do these members go when there's a Souffs game on? Or is it only 18,000 members rather than 18,000 ticketed members?

jbl31649

Juniors
Correct. The ticketed number is about 5-6,000 less.

Well when the member pack contains a bag of green, wine bag, winny reds, 10x$1 dollar scratchies, free cable hook up to your neighbors line and hot chips, who needs tickets.

Something I'd like Souffs fans to answer for me. They've got 18,000+ members at this stage, but where the fk do these members go when there's a Souffs game on? Or is it only 18,000 members rather than 18,000 ticketed members?

well my dad is an interstate member.
he buys two passes..

so thats 2 memberships.

he maybe gets to 3 games a season.

Lucky Roy

Juniors

Ticketed is somewhere between 13 and 14k. And it will get bigger - starting tonight. I'm one of those and I go when I frigging well feel like.
Which is not all the time. But I still pay the full hook and still get my money.
Are you going to try and tell me that the the ticketed members of the other fifteen clubs go to ALL home games? If not, then what's your point?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ticketed is somewhere between 13 and 14k. And it will get bigger - starting tonight. I'm one of those and I go when I frigging well feel like.
Which is not all the time. But I still pay the full hook and still get my money.
Are you going to try and tell me that the the ticketed members of the other fifteen clubs go to ALL home games? If not, then what's your point?

Can't speak for all teams, but I can safely say that an average of 100% of members attend Bulldogs home games...

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Chooks figure from the membership tent at campbelltown last night was 7100 or so. Can't remember the exact figure.

docbrown

Coach
Before the Muswellbrook game the Knights went to pretty much every school in the upper hunter so they might get more out of that.

hunters

Juniors
God knows how many times this needs to be answered. We have a hell of a lot of members, some of who are ticketed, that live a long way from Sydney and have no chance of attending. I spend most of my weekends outside of sydney and don't get to attend but like Roy, I am happy to hand over my money and support the team.

Must be so hard to acknowledge the one thing that we have been successful at recently.