What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

AuDragon

Juniors
00002031-image.jpg

Hopefully we'll reach the target before the Rnd 5 blockbuster against the dragons...

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Look at the end of the day, Gold Coast fans aren't going to travel all the way to Brisbane for their home games. The savings in rental fees from going to Ballymore would be offset by the paltry 29 people that would rock up. We gotta be realistic, the only solution to this is getting the merkins at stadiums QLD to drop their fees deluxe. My ass was bent over and raped when my tax money was used to build the f**king stadiums, I shouldn't have to then be raped a 2nd time when I have to pay for my game ticket.

Understandable mate and I agree 100%, but sometimes when you want to make a point, you have to go to extremes.

I'm not knocking anyone but qld stadiums btw.

PaddyBoy

Juniors
I was reading an article a while vack stating that the NFL not having a team in LA was rather beneficial as every place that wouldn't upgrade the stadium or give a good deal would cop a threat of relocating there. Threaten to relocate them to NZ or Perth or something.

dimitri

First Grade
Footyshow are taking 30dollar pledges tonight for membership
If you arent a member jump on board
They are also promoting it on Nrl.com

the dude

Juniors
Souths finish an easy 2nd. Doesn't look like we'll hit our goal of 22k though. If we had beaten the Roosters and/or Storm we would've gotten 21k most likely. Maybe a win this week will boost numbers a little

franklin2323

Immortal
Disgusting how much some sports are charged to use stadiums while one other sport more or less gets a free run.

I posted this elsewhere. The NRL can fix this quite easily. Play hardball threaten to not use Stadium QLD property for tests, SOO (Eden Park could be pencilled in as a 3rd venue) or finals make it public why. That would get every fan offside up there & pressure would get changes.

H.H

Juniors
Easts @ 9,305. Will struggle for 10k from here.

They are advertising heavily in the East at the moment though. Using the $10k prize from the Battle of the Beaches I think.

Latest posts