What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 NSW soo side..

Mobs

Juniors
Stewart
Uate
Jennings
Morris
Hayne
Carney
Pearce

Stewart
Lewis
Creagh
Gallen
Farah
Tamou

Merrin
Williams
Buhrer
Bird

Dragon2010

First Grade
Pathetic. I've got lots to say but can't be bothered.

Creagh?
Buhrer?
No Sims?
No Hinchcliffe?

Geez. I'm baffled with it. I would say I'm not suprised I expected it. People on twitter are crying over Hayne but they obviously don't see him play at Origin level he always steps up. Jennings is a strange one.

I'm suggesting that Stewart really didn't play that well against Brisbane and that the opportunities weren't created by Stewart. If you disagree feel free to make your point...

I did make my point. G Stewart will be our best player wednesday week.

Last edited:

NRL

Juniors
Pathetic. I've got lots to say but can't be bothered.

Creagh?
Buhrer?
No Sims?
No Sims?
No Sims?

This!!!! Im f**king fuming. I want Ricky Stuart gone out of NSW he can f**k off to Perth and coach the Reds. I dont care if NSW win all 3 games this year, Ricky needs to go he is a f**king moron. Im sick of this 5hit. NSW selectors are a joke and QLD will be laughing at us again.

Boganater

Juniors
I've defended Stuart on here I think he has been good for NSW , but I agree this time there are a couple of real howlers.
Buhrer has no business in a blue jersey and Ben Creagh has shown he can't hack it.
I would have had Dugan FB but can live with B Stewart. Jury is out in G Stewart in Origin.
The omission of Sims, Hinchcliffe and Watmough is baffling, especially when you see who they have instead.
Buhrer has to be one of the most undeserving selections ever. There is no way a player so unproven even in 1st grade should be given such an easy ride into Origin it reminds me of Gidley.

RWB

Bench
The omission of Watmough is the biggest joke, always turns up for NSW and deserves his incumbency. Form should be irrelevant when it comes to players like Watmough.

Boganater

Juniors
The omission of Watmough is the biggest joke, always turns up for NSW and deserves his incumbency. Form should be irrelevant when it comes to players like Watmough.

The annoying thing is the inconsistency with incumbency. Hayne and Jennings have been selected on reputation fair enough, but then Watmough is left out after he played a Test 1 month earlier, for Creagh.
Creagh isn't in better form and has the reputation as a back peddling pussy. Choc has been shafted.
If NSW win ,Stuart will shut everyone up, if his selections backfire he should get a bollocking.

Joker's Wild

Coach

He won't be able to train for most of the lead up so it was right not to pick him imo. His non selection had nothing to do with bad form

adamkungl

Immortal
Good side imo, I had Lawrence, Mannah, Watmong and Sims instead of Morris, Merrin Creagh and Williams.

No absolute pearlers like Idris on the bench. I can live with that

Latest posts