What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Conference Championships

dogslife

Coach
f**k if you're gonna roll out of the pocket like that you've gotta have more awareness than that

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Niners have not only been dudded there with this call they are also going to lose one of their best players.

Mhartew

Juniors
Also, I am cheering for a niners loss, but that was a clear strip recovery for bowman. Maybe this refs thing has some weight to it.

afinalsin666

First Grade
So, why exactly doesn't he get the ball? He ended up with it, it came out while the guy was going forward, his knee clearly hit the ground, albeit in an unnatural way. So why isn't it 49ers ball?

One of you knowledgeable merkins explain it to me.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Yep, hope the bloke recovers fine because he is seriously my favourite NFL player. Its a real shame that he managed to get the ball whilst being having his knee obliterated and the refs get the call wrong. Brilliant.

Latest posts