What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Conference Championships

Mhartew

Juniors
I feel bad for AB, but my disdain for the 49ers knows no bounds. Very happy to see them not in the Superbowl. Although I will say that the refs seemed to be behind the Seahawks than the 49ers.

P.S. Suck shit Harbaugh, you wanker.

gronkathon

First Grade
:D :D
t3zs.jpg

Such a tough game - probably not one we should have won.

Enjoy the two weeks while we fans of mere mortal teams talk draft and pro bowl :)

nick87

Coach
I feel bad for AB, but my disdain for the 49ers knows no bounds. Very happy to see them not in the Superbowl. Although I will say that the refs seemed to be behind the Seahawks than the 49ers.

P.S. Suck shit Harbaugh, you wanker.

Agreed
feel for Ab, that friggin sucks to see your team go down like that...

but i am so friggin happy to see that whiney muppet Harbaugh sent packing

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It was a pretty good game and it could have gone either way but I suppose one has to say the better side won. Even if that side is coached by a bloke who believes 9/11 was an inside job.

abpanther

Staff member
Man we had some calls go against us

I mean if they call roughing into then kicker that TD to Kearse never happens

Anyway, time to go into the healing process

aqua_duck

Coach
Kaep is capable but just throw too many risky balls. Kind of wonder if things would be different with Alex Smith under centre. Smith might not have as many weapons as Kaep but he wouldn't have thrown those 2 big interceptions either

abpanther

Staff member
Kaep is capable but just throw too many risky balls. Kind of wonder if things would be different with Alex Smith under centre. Smith might not have as many weapons as Kaep but he wouldn't have thrown those 2 big interceptions either

I wouldn't be surprised to see us draft a QB in the middle rounds, Kap is going into a contract year

He needs to develop further as a passer to warrant a big contract

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Man we had some calls go against us

I mean if they call roughing into then kicker that TD to Kearse never happens

Anyway, time to go into the healing process

I know the pain man. felt the same last week but didn't want to be the skeepe of the NFL group.

nick87

Coach
some calls went against the Niners but the reality is the game was lost on Kaepernicks inability to win the game from the pocket.
Unless he's getting outside the pocket and making plays with his legs he cant move the ball consistantly enough. He's a long way off a franchise QB imo.

nick87

Coach
Same can be said of Wilson IMO

Absolutely it can. He's got to mature as a passer... mind you he hasnt got VD, Crabs and Boldin to throw too, he's got Golden Tate, Kearse and Doug Baldin to throw too

big difference, we'll know more about Wilson as a passer next year when he has Harvin and Rice on the park at the same time

nick87

Coach
Anyone watching Kaeps interview right now?

Nearly want to cry for the dude :(

His shoe collection can keep him warm tonight im sure... he can kiss those biceps that threw the game away if he's feeling really down

f**king him, he's a massive douchebag

Latest posts