What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Conference Championships

gronkathon

First Grade
Sherman is a strange one.

I hate him when my team plays him but am a massive fan when it is someone else.

Yes he is a showboating, smack talking douche but he backs it up.

Plus Kaepernick is also a showboating, smack talking smug douche so you get what you give

abpanther

Staff member
Man its amazing the amount of judgement in here

By the way Harbaugh was very classy in his post game interview but hey, don't let that get in the way

The Eagle

Juniors
I wouldn't be surprised to see us draft a QB in the middle rounds, Kap is going into a contract year

He needs to develop further as a passer to warrant a big contract

All of the triple threats have dumb throws in them must like Vick

3 losses in massive games in my last 2 years
Last year's sb
Today
And the NRL gf

f**k the officials have triple f**ked me

They owe me dinner. ..I like to be wined and dined before I get f**ked

There needs to be a f**king investigation into this
Someone's gotta be held accountable for this

nick87

Coach
Harbaugh is a lot of things Ab... i dont really care how classy he in the post game, post game is easy to be classy, you've got time to collect your thoughts and put what ever spin on it you like, in the moment, thats when we know what sort of person he is, he's a total f**king child in game, and im pleased his arse was bounced

Dani

Immortal
Man its amazing the amount of judgement in here

By the way Harbaugh was very classy in his post game interview but hey, don't let that get in the way

Definitely was.

Not gonna lie, I was a bit surprised. I'd have been spitting chips.

gronkathon

First Grade
Harbaugh is a lot of things Ab... i dont really care how classy he in the post game, post game is easy to be classy, you've got time to collect your thoughts and put what ever spin on it you like, in the moment, thats when we know what sort of person he is, he's a total f**king child in game, and im pleased his arse was bounced

Pretty much sums up my feelings.

Guy can coach though, that is also certain

abpanther

Staff member
Anyways I won't bother

Congrats to Seattle and Denver fans, let's hope its a good game

Tom155

Coach
carroll is not much better than harbaugh but you all ignore it

gronkathon

First Grade

He is also too closely associated with players and PED's.

He just doesn't have the same petulant child tantrums of Harbaugh level and as such it is easier to ignore

nick87

Coach
Heaps of coaches whine for calls

Not to the level of Harbaugh. He is by far the most petulant coach ive ever seen and it's not even close for 2nd place.

I dont mind the whinging for calls, as you guys say, all do it, but when the carry on goes on to the level of Jon Harbaugh it gets well past ridiculous.
No one carries on to the level that Harbaugh does, and it's not even big call, he literally throws the toys out of th pram on a 5 yard delay of game penalty that still results in a punt. He carries on even when it's clear as day the call was correct.

The guys a hell of a football coach and grade a f**king arseclown

one tree hill

Juniors

It's called competitiveness, when you want to win as badly as he does you do whatever it takes, sometimes your emotions get the better of you.

He obviously doesn't care what the nobodies think of him.

Not to the level of Harbaugh. He is by far the most petulant coach ive ever seen and it's not even close for 2nd place.

I dont mind the whinging for calls, as you guys say, all do it, but when the carry on goes on to the level of Jon Harbaugh it gets well past ridiculous.
No one carries on to the level that Harbaugh does, and it's not even big call, he literally throws the toys out of th pram on a 5 yard delay of game penalty that still results in a punt. He carries on even when it's clear as day the call was correct.

The guys a hell of a football coach and grade a f**king arseclown

The best all have some quirk about them which makes them loved and/or hated.

Last edited:

Latest posts