What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Premier League

Jimbo

Immortal
Bridges don't really have walls...

Stamford Bridge is a football stadium nick. With many strong walls

You really don't know very much about football at all, do you?

Since you're boring the shit out of Twizz, and every other intelligent forum member, why don't you give us your clever last word and be done with it?

ggmu

Juniors
On a different note. Was good to see Wilson get his debut this morning and scoring 2 goals. Been hearing big things bout him for the last 2 seasons. If van Gaal is named manager it wouldn't suprise me to see him get a few more games next season.

Mong

Post Whore
On a different note. Was good to see Wilson get his debut this morning and scoring 2 goals. Been hearing big things bout him for the last 2 seasons. If van Gaal is named manager it wouldn't suprise me to see him get a few more games next season.

Would only be due to injury or resting players though, Surely?

He definitely looked good this morning.

Jimbo

Immortal
Pretty handy debut for the lad

Hopefully for him he won't get touted as the next Ronaldo and crumble under the pressure

ggmu

Juniors
Well the crowd was chanting Wilson for England haha.
Wouldn't suprise me if either Hernandez or Welbeck get sold in the summer so the 4th striker might be his spot with the occasional bench spot in the league and good game time in the cups.
But Van Gaal does like to give youth a chance so u never know lol

ggmu

Juniors
Hernandez will almost certainly go. Has been really ineffective this season. Welbeck will stay.

That's how I see it happening also. As much as I like Hernandez he can pretty much just play one position where Welbeck can play all across the from line and both wings. He is also a local product so he will almost defiantly stay.

Jimbo

Immortal
Cbf jimbo. I can see why Mong laughs at you so much

Mong 'laughs' at me because he has a non-specific personality disorder with histrionic manifestations

You're not quite as desperate for attention as he is just yet, but I'd keep an eye on it if I were you

Mong

Post Whore
Mong 'laughs' at me because he has a non-specific personality disorder with histrionic manifestations

You're not quite as desperate for attention as he is just yet, but I'd keep an eye on it if I were you

:lol:

Nah, it's cause you're a dickhead Jimmy..

Thought you'd figure that out..

Obviously not.. :lol:

saint.nick

Coach
I agree wilson and Januzaj both have the potential to be world class player. If that is what u ment

I agree with that, but I was also mocking the media's habit of naming youngsters 'the next messi' or 'the next ronaldo'. It's been getting worse in recent years. I've even heard the 'next Coutinho' :lol:

Last edited:

Jimbo

Immortal
Took them a while to break through, but Citeh now doing the job comfortably

They can now afford to let West Ham play 17th century football on Sunday