What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 UEFA Champions League

Tommy Smith

Referee
Haha oh how I love Joe Hart's f**k ups. What a truly awful goalkeeper.

Great win. Neymar should have been on 10 min earlier. He carved up in all that space.

Meanwhile, Leverkusen are second in the Bundesliga and yet got turkey slapped. Very poor from them.

Of course it is about money, how else did PSG end up with Ibrahimovic, Cavani, Lavezzi, Thiago Silva, Lavezzi etc

If they played City the result would be the same.

Haffa

It was a pretty dire game.

I hate Barca, but just can't stop laughing a City. Spends all that money on their team, has Demicehlis, Clichy and Lescott in defence for probably the biggest game in their history.

abpanther

Staff member
I can't believe Demechelis is still playing, it was clear that he was a huge liability in the last World Cup

If one rich club smashes another rich club then it's still about money? :?

No. For example City vs PSG would be an even matchup in those regards. Both were irrelevant until they came in to bullshit money.

I meant that for Bayer if they played City they would get thrashed, their squad could never hold up against City. They might be backed by a pharmaceutical company but that doesn't help their transfers it only keeps them surviving somewhat. They had to sell Schürrle to sign Son while PSG who already Ibrahimovic go out and get Cavani. Bayer's transfers this season roughly equate to Ibrahimovic's yearly wage. They're out of their depth financially and will never compete in the champions league.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
My biggest frustration is that we started with Demichellis only a few days after our most solid defensive effort of the year where Lescott and Kompany were solid as a rock.

No shame losing to Barca though.