What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Grand Final

MacDougall

First Grade
I for one am genuinely looking forward to Manly vs. Melbourne in the GF this year. I was a bit off put by not seeing it in 2012.

captainwarrior

Juniors
I think Souths will get in the way of that fortunately. But it's way to early to tell. There could be a Parra from
2009 or a Warriors from 2011 that string a run together and make the grand final. Both Manly and Melbourne have been great in the first 2 rounds but injuries and representative season will come and it will most likely change.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Manly have the best 13 across the park in the comp.

Any injuries at all and they come straight back to the field.

mongoose

Coach
Souths are a huge chance this season.
I'm not sure about the Dogs, i still think they overacheived last season...

Cowboys maybe, but Melbourne and Manly really have their number.

firechild

First Grade
Manly have the best 13 across the park in the comp.

Any injuries at all and they come straight back to the field.

Glenn Stewart and King haven't even played yet. We have way more depth than we've had in the past, particularly in the forwards (Rose, Chee-Kam, Symonds). A few injuries in the backs (Stewart, Foran, DCE, Taufua, Lyon, Matai) could hurt though.

Bulldog Benny

Juniors
Injuries, suspensions, origin, origin hangover, the dark horse and the team that goes on a winning streak. All these things are yet to play out, which is the reason why the majority of fans have hope.

Fire

First Grade
Early days yet.

Manly have the advantage of losing last years Prelim and using that as motivation.

Storm won't be there. They'll do a 2011 Dragons.

souffs won't be there. They're losers. Like the Dogs they also over achieved last year. If you look closely at their club there are a lot of question marks over a lot of people there.

BranVan3000

Coach
Early days yet.

Manly have the advantage of losing last years Prelim and using that as motivation.

Storm won't be there. They'll do a 2011 Dragons.

souffs won't be there. They're losers. Like the Dogs they also over achieved last year. If you look closely at their club there are a lot of question marks over a lot of people there.

Which people

natheel

Coach
Thing with souths is they have been on the verge for a few seasons. Yes last year they exceeded my expectations (I thought maybe 7th) but they will be in the finals for a few seasons to come. Dogs when fully fit will be hard to beat but I still have reservations on them.

Manly will fail later in the year I think. But it's still very early

Pretty sure I heard that a major investigation has been flagged for Manly about alleged drug use.

But yeah, lets have a 2 round season and let the 2 biggest germ clubs have a GF in March.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dogs will be there and abouts. Storm, Rabbitohs and maybe Manly as well.

Grapple

First Grade
I'd like to see that match up if we aren't in it - especially if both teams played like they did this weekend. But also Souths v Manly would be another good match up I reckon. It would be nice if Storm missed out though.

the bondi spy

Juniors
If souffs win the GF this year I will personally petition all of the eastern suburbs councils in an attempt to give souffs most of the roosters boundaries and...oh wait a minute