What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Grand Final

The Eagle

Juniors
Manly will not make the Grand Final this year. They don't have enough size in the Forwards to get that far. Personally I am hoping Souths can come home to nab the minor premiership because a prelim final game against Manly at home would suit Souths down to the ground.

Manly fans are also hoping souths win the minor premiership,Roosters are more of a difficult target let melbourne take care of them

Hutty1986

Immortal
:lol: Notice how not a single other soul in that thread had a problem understanding that statement. Thanks for remembering me though. Maybe we can have this argument and you can lose again back in the troll cave instead of here.

Anyways, can not see past Melbourne and the Chooks. The Rabbitohs beat us but it was the least impressive performance of a top 4 side against us all season.

:lol: Of course you won, just like Manly have won against another top 4 side this season. And how could I forget a genius like you!

t-ba

Post Whore
Yes, Manly have not beaten a top 4 side this season. Very astute. Very happy that you have been able to follow that. Maybe we'll move on to cloze passages next.

But us and Melbourne have been the two best sides of the last seven seasons

isaiah

Bench
great afternoon of footy watching for a fan of the qld clubs like me. against 2 of the supposed heavyweights. cowboys by 13+, then the dave taylor show.

isaiah

Bench
Melbourne are going to come third so coming 2nd will be a better result for souths or easts IMO. I'd rather play the storm in week 1 then week 3. Even if you lose who cares, they should pump any of the 5-8 sides in week 2, then play in Sydney in week 3 against someone who isn't the storm

If they happen to beat Melbourne in week 1 fanastic, they avoid them til the grand final and will go in knowing they can beat them.

gotta love all the talk of only the top 4 sides possibly making the gf, and winners from sides 5-8 getting pumped in week 2. good luck with that, go the cowboys or titans, or both!

BunniesMan

Immortal
Almost as much as I want Souths to be there on the day I want little brother to be right there with us. It'll make the week just that little bit more special. It'll making winning so much sweeter. It'll make losing hurt so much more.

f**k Melbourne and Manly. They've had more than enough glory lately.

I'd give anything for it to be Souths v Easts.

The Pip

Juniors
Almost as much as I want Souths to be there on the day I want little brother to be right there with us. It'll make the week just that little bit more special. It'll making winning so much sweeter. It'll make losing hurt so much more.

As noble as your dream may be to you hareman, I cannot agree. I would like the torture for you and your fellow gimps to continue on from 42 years and upwards...

The Eagle

Juniors

Melbourne and Manly have unfinished business

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade

Take note people... It is officially a 6 team race now. Melbourne must be specials for B2B now.

carcharias

Immortal
souths or rorts in GF ...not both.
neither will win.

It is a cruel game.
C.Smith will probably hold the f**king trophy up again.

Latest posts