What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Tried on the new broncos jersey in rebel. it looks much BETTER in real life than any of the pics/photo's we've seen so far.

it may not be a league jersey as such but i withdraw my previous comments about it being the worst ever.

i also retract any comments that it causes cancer

i will also eat humble pie and purchase one

mn_tibor

Juniors
Got the new Broncos jersey for my Birthday yesterday, and yes I did ask for it. Truth be told though, if they released a multi-coloured jersey I would still get it.

beave

Coach
Cowboys 2013 heritage

7de00a18b3a05241b27cd9a92f2c17df.jpg

c9216c48ac2973d1576244c9fedaeb37.jpg

Changes for 2013- grey collar has gone to navy blue (prefer grey collar like the original)
Side panels (not a fan of)
Grey stripes are darker (big fan as its like the original)
Stripes continue through sponsor area (big fan)
Toyota logo is different (doesn't bother me)
Guildford coal on the back

Very disappointed they collar has changed, it needs to be grey as far as I'm concerned.

Prometheus

Juniors
Tried on the new broncos jersey in rebel. it looks much BETTER in real life than any of the pics/photo's we've seen so far.

it may not be a league jersey as such but i withdraw my previous comments about it being the worst ever.

i also retract any comments that it causes cancer

I really don't think you were exposed to it long enough to confirm that it doesn't cause cancer. :p

beave

Coach
Seen the Broncos jersey in the flesh today........... f**king woeful is an understatement. The 1993 retro was next to it and shat all over, how can a design that is 20 years older be far better?

LESStar58

Referee
Storm 2013 WCC jerseys in the flesh @ rugby fever, Richmond. Hopefully my pre-order arrives at work tomorrow!

19115_552775891400106_1550673735_n.jpg

395406_552775841400111_309094942_n.jpg

543877_552775854733443_293417321_n.jpg

Looks better than the mock up although I was hoping that there would be a competition logo at very least. I'd wager instead of the NRL logo the game day shirts will have the WCC logo not unlike what the Dragons had in 2011.

Ben+Hornby+Wigan+Warriors+v+St+George+Illawarra+PR5jUNReUALl.jpg

Might be able to find a WCC patch of some sort on eBay post-game that I can sew on ("a Scout is thrifty" and all that sort of thing...)

beave

Coach
Seriously, could they not have done something with the middle of that jersey to incorporate the sponsor a bit better? It looks ridiculous.

Diesel

Referee
Crown really know how to f*** up a jersey. Why do they need the logo to be in a box? Packer, being a RL supporter should see the value in a logo complementing the jersey not a logo f***king up the jersey

Clarke

Juniors
Yep. I'm sure Packer is the leading man when it comes to dealing with Crown's sponsorship of the Melbourne Storm.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Crown really know how to f*** up a jersey. Why do they need the logo to be in a box? Packer, being a RL supporter should see the value in a logo complementing the jersey not a logo f***king up the jersey
Packer is a businessman first.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Storm has been the same for years just slapping the sponsor in a box over the top of the design. Looks shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.