What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben+Hornby+Wigan+Warriors+v+St+George+Illawarra+PR5jUNReUALl.jpg

Might be able to find a WCC patch of some sort on eBay post-game that I can sew on ("a Scout is thrifty" and all that sort of thing...)

A great pic if only for Ben Creagh getting on the lash in the background!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
To Crown's credit, the Storm main jersey for 2013 is well integrated:

LMel3-Jer-Hme-Fr-300.jpg

GAZF

First Grade
To Crown's credit, the Storm main jersey for 2013 is well integrated:

LMel3-Jer-Hme-Fr-300.jpg

The Storm's branding (the bolts) looks to limit the size of the Crown logo, completely the opposite of the WCC jersey and pretty much anything they've ever had.

mn_tibor

Juniors
Also, saw this on the Broncos website. Apologies if the premiership logo has already been posted but I don't remember seeing it confirmed.

00056064-leadimage.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
Yep, was confirmed as part of the Telstra sponsorship deal back in December.

That said, it won't feature on club jerseys this year.

GAZF

First Grade
Its strange how the edges of the premiership logo angle inwards towards the top as opposed to every other logo in the branding system.

Timmah

Staff member
good point - the entire rest of the suite is all straight sides.

ShaneO85

Juniors
The Storm's branding (the bolts) looks to limit the size of the Crown logo, completely the opposite of the WCC jersey and pretty much anything they've ever had.

i still reckon they have their poxy box around the logo, just lucky the storm's colours match it. have no idea why crown seem so set on only white on navy? surely with such a simople logo it lends itself well to being used in other colours?

Why can't the logo just be in navy on a white background for the away jersey? if they could do this it would look 1000% better.

ShaneO85

Juniors
Hell on the crown website the logo appears in both a graduated gold and a gre colour. Can't find it with a navy background?

some11

Referee
I wont be buying anything until it has the telstra premiership logo on it, this years logo looks garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.