What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellteam

First Grade
I'm sorry I've looked through dozens of pages in the old 2012 thread, but can't find the name of that store with vintage rugby league stuff in Sydney? And where is it?

I'm heading down to the GF on sunday and wouldn't mind dropping by if it's open. Thanks

Zigwaa

Bench
Slightly off topic, this is the PM's XIII jersey they wore against PNG last week. I know it's not a "proper" test jersey but geez that collar looks horrendous. Hope they never abandon the Kangaroos jersey with the yellow collar.

00048293-leadimage.jpg

I don't know if you've played much footy, but those collars are probably the most comfortable to play in.

KiamaSaint

Coach
I don't mind the new parra jersey, although I can appreciate that parra fans don't think it's a parra jersey.

I don't know if you've played much footy, but those collars are probably the most comfortable to play in.

I always thought they were the worst collars for a jersey to play in. The old v-necks were the best, followed by the traditional collar. Those round ones were uncomfortable as all get out, spent more time trying to loosen it than focusing on the game.

gzerounian

Juniors
KooGa do the womens rugby league team with a modern collar. Also slightly thicker gold v.

The white collar was done in 2003 to commemorate 75th anniversary. I have it below next to an older white collar kangaroos jersey.

Imagine if KooGa did the Aussie top (they do the wallabies)…maybe we would get something like below…the yellow one could be a PM's 13 top.

could someone please post as i am still on <20 posts

oi49.tinypic.com/2ex4jgg.jpg
oi50.tinypic.com/1zgcku9.jpg
oi49.tinypic.com/2cdjzm8.jpg

gzerounian

Juniors
Sorry folks got a bit carried away doing the kangaroos top an decided to do a Penrith and Manly one too..

please post for me

oi49.tinypic.com/2he9fcy.jpg

Zigwaa

Bench
I always thought they were the worst collars for a jersey to play in. The old v-necks were the best, followed by the traditional collar. Those round ones were uncomfortable as all get out, spent more time trying to loosen it than focusing on the game.

The ones in that pic have the stretchy front bit, not like the rigid round neck jerseys. Opposition players can't pull on them either. But each to their own I guess

GAZF

First Grade
KooGa do the womens rugby league team with a modern collar. Also slightly thicker gold v.

The white collar was done in 2003 to commemorate 75th anniversary. I have it below next to an older white collar kangaroos jersey.

Imagine if KooGa did the Aussie top (they do the wallabies)?maybe we would get something like below?the yellow one could be a PM's 13 top.

could someone please post as i am still on <20 posts

oi49.tinypic.com/2ex4jgg.jpg
oi50.tinypic.com/1zgcku9.jpg
oi49.tinypic.com/2cdjzm8.jpg

1zgcku9.jpg

The one on the left is very similar to something I'm working on.

docbrown

Coach
And neither is playing in an away white jersey.

Yep. There's a purity in playing in the most identifiable kit.

Would be even better if the Jets didn't have that green sponsor block and it blended better in blue/white.

All said though the Jets & Tigers jerseys are better than some current NRL ones.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
If there was a competition to make the grand final logo patch on the jersey, as ugly an unprofessional as possible

The NRL would win hands down

imgres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts